Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Hello all. please add me

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hi - this thread is a good idea, so happy to join it.
level-40
stars-100
reputation level-9
code w78u5aq

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
thnks rainer
can you send me flight catering plss

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Hello all; I have tried long and hard to find a forum with Windows users and I am glad to have finally found one.

My user name is strats and my friend code is wjplg3o. Current level 28 with 42 stars. I would love to add new friends and be able to trade through this forum.

I can certainly use the sleigh oil, lantern, BATH TOWEL - 4 (big time), packaging machine.

I can send heater flight catering, fuel hose spare propeller soon to be deicer as wll as duty free.

I will try and invite you Rainer later today.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dave
as this thread is created by me.
hence i think there must be no use of this thread.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hello all; I have tried long and hard to find a forum with Windows users and I am glad to have finally found one.

My user name is strats and my friend code is wjplg3o. Current level 28 with 42 stars. I would love to add new friends and be able to trade through this forum.

I can certainly use the sleigh oil, lantern, BATH TOWEL - 4 (big time), packaging machine.

I can send heater flight catering, fuel hose spare propeller soon to be deicer as wll as duty free.

I will try and invite you Rainer later today.
You can add me...I play daily...my user name is greenwolf74 and my friend code is wwgnrn0

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dan Jansen
plss add all your posts and comments in trading forum
and @Dave thanks for the above info.(y)

Top Bottom