Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has anyone actually received the Day 4 fuel bonus???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I can't think that I am the only one. Never really noticed it till the other day, but that 50 fuel barrel bonus you get for the 4th consecutive day never gets added to my warehouse. Has anyone else noticed this? Makes me wonder about the other daily bonuses too.

Hmmphf, some bonus... :dodgy:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
You get some fuel on ur total in the game, 20 to be precise... So from 90/90 you get after the fuel bonus 110/90.

and yes, i do get it ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yep and I love the extra 20 fuel to do the morning departures especially when I had my fuel station still waiting for the parts to come in from Rio, not a single item from Moscow or Hong Kong.
I have never used the Repair Kits though.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Strange, a couple people reference the red 20 fuel containers as the gift they're getting but in mine it LOOKS to be the black fuel container for 50.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Strange, a couple people reference the red 20 fuel containers as the gift they're getting but in mine it LOOKS to be the black fuel container for 50.
No you do not get the 50 Unit Fuel that goes to in your warehouse, instead the 20 fuel gets added to your total, eg. 110/90 will show up which means you are overloaded but can still use the additional 20 fuel units.
Maybe this is why you think you are not getting the gifts as the money, passengers and fuel all get added to your total while the Repair Kits go to your warehouse?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Confirming what Blackcloud said: the fuel bonus doesn't get added to your warehouse, but adds to your total immediately. Same with passengers and coins.

So then it must not allow you to go over your max of 90 cause I never receive anything for it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
So then it must not allow you to go over your max of 90 cause I never receive anything for it.
No as I posted before it does allow it to go over 90. I see it in the morning as 110/90, the same with passengers.
I have the latest update from last week, but this has been happening for a while.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
No as I posted before it does allow it to go over 90. I see it in the morning as 110/90, the same with passengers.
I have the latest update from last week, but this has been happening for a while.

Well then I can tell you with 100% certainty that its not working for me. Also, I remember when I first start playing the bonus was one of the actual 50 unit containers that was placed in your warehouse. Not sure when it changed, but it did.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Well then I can tell you with 100% certainty that its not working for me. Also, I remember when I first start playing the bonus was one of the actual 50 unit containers that was placed in your warehouse. Not sure when it changed, but it did.
That can explain some of the 9 that i have in my warehouse, although some of the collections did give it to me.
You must have an issue to report to fast response GI Support Team :eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
I used to get the 50 units added to my warehouse. Then it stopped. I then noticed 20 units were added to my 90 units on those mornings. It would show 110/90. I guess I like the extra fuel it just seems misleading since the barrel is black. If we get 20 units then the barrel should be red. And, in my opinion, it's not best practice to make something available to loyal users and then take it away. I've been playing this game every day since day one - after downloading it from Tap Fish so I could get some fish bucks. Thanks a lot Tap Fish! :dodgy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? ;)
Hint? Sarcasm? No to one of them ;)
I used to get the 50 units added to my warehouse. Then it stopped. I then noticed 20 units were added to my 90 units on those mornings. It would show 110/90. I guess I like the extra fuel it just seems misleading since the barrel is black. If we get 20 units then the barrel should be red. And, in my opinion, it's not best practice to make something available to loyal users and then take it away. I've been playing this game every day since day one - after downloading it from Tap Fish so I could get some fish bucks. Thanks a lot Tap Fish! :dodgy:
I belong to several frequent flyer programmes so every update or enhancement I see from service providers always leaves me with a sense of loss. :huh: GI is no different and I agree they are slowly laying down the foundations for the demise of this game.
I understand the business model for game or app developers and publishers, friend has been one for years and the dynamics have changed enormously since the explosion in uptake of "smart phones" and I know what GI is doing. :ph34r: IMO it can be done better but in the end it is GI's business and we will bear the consequences.

Top Bottom