Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hangers and refineries no longer give fuel when neighbors visit them.

I'm really not thrilled with this change. Please tell me it is just a bug with my game and not an actual change to the game mechanics.
Its hard enough with fuel already.
I will check that when i visit my neighbors.
I think there is fuel but not every click what happen is because now there is another items drop from these buildings for Helicopter repair base.

I dont expect people to visit neighbors for fuel, so I wonder how many people will actually feel the same way
There is a lot of players they click on hangars for fuel i saw that in my city about 6 to 10 visitors they click on hangars.
That mean thousands of players doing this and its help the beginners.

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
I will check that when i visit my neighbors.
I think there is fuel but not every click what happen is because now there is another items drop from these buildings for Helicopter repair base.
I believe you have misunderstood the problem. As far as I can understand, Hangars are giving fuel when you visit neighbours and click on their hangars.
However, as you know once someone visits you, you get a bonus. I think the problem is once someone visits you and clicks on your hangars, you can't get the bonus.

I believe you have misunderstood the problem. As far as I can understand, Hangars are giving fuel when you visit neighbours and click on their hangars.
However, as you know once someone visits you, you get a bonus. I think the problem is once someone visits you and clicks on your hangars, you can't get the bonus.
I get coins if someone visit my hangars and it was fuel before the update.

They just did an update. Hangers still only give coins when neighbors visit.
:(
Dont depend on the hangars fuel the best way to get fuel is to join ring fuel with others and do red launch and when you visit your neighbors focus to click on planetarium, training center and Astronaut academy and fuel station these buildings is the best and always change between them to get best drop.
Now forget what happen after the update.
When i was playing alone this game before joining the forum i click on the hangars because no one accept me as newbie but when i join the forum i start to learn from the best here and they teach me how to get fuel and i follow them step by step.

I do not do a fuel ring for frankly - too much work. I get LOTS of gifts a day and to remember who is in the ring and who isn't - sorry, too much like work. I'm only voicing my dismay for a source of fuel was taken away. Anything that causes a loss of fuel - BOOOO! NO!
Fuel rings literally take 5 minutes after setup.

I think this change sucks quite frankly. I sometimes use my fuel accounts to click on hangars of neighbors. Not worth it anymore if the neighbor only gets coins

Top Bottom