Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greetings and Falicitations, Captain!

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
My wife and I have been playing Airport for about 8 months, and would like to connect with our current neighbors. We also have room for new neighbors. We play daily on PC platform, level 76, with 216 stars. There are still many questions concerning protocol, language, and strategy that we are hoping will be answered through this site.

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
My wife and I have been playing Airport for about 8 months, and would like to connect with our current neighbors. We also have room for new neighbors. We play daily on PC platform, level 76, with 216 stars. There are still many questions concerning protocol, language, and strategy that we are hoping will be answered through this site.

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary

Welcome to the forum, go have a look around this forum, you’ll find lots of useful informations.

Plus, if you have any question about the game, I believe someone here would be able to answer it. Enjoy 👍🏼

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary
You are welcome 🙂

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary
Hi,
If you would like neighbors with planetariums and training centers to visit, please feel free to send requests to my 3 games. My codes are in my signature. I cannot return gifts regularly as most of my gifting is spoken for, but I do try to gift on a rotation basis.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi,
If you would like neighbors with planetariums and training centers to visit, please feel free to send requests to my 3 games. My codes are in my signature. I cannot return gifts regularly as most of my gifting is spoken for, but I do try to gift on a rotation basis.
Yes, we would. Thank you. I just sent the requests.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary

Welcome to the members forum, if you would like to become neighbours, please do send me a private message. I'm always very keen to connect with good neighbours. There are many user guides, to be found in the members forum, written to help you with your game - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/. Although your game is well established, I'm sure there are still some user guides which will be of interest to you. I will wait to hear from you, with regards to becoming neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary
Feel free to add me, my code is on my profile (or click down arrow under my avatar)

Sincerely,
Christophe and Mary
Please add my two games POJ and POJ-s. Codes are in my signature. Thanks.
Thanks.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@A Kryztov if you need more neighbors for planetarium visits feel free to add my accounts

mainaccount mo =20pm1ov7

support account mo2=crashed and waiting to be fixed

support mo3=20dbnfe4

These are the accounts with each 6planetariums and…...for visits
feel free to Pm me if you need anything else
have a good day
Mo Elbo
Thank you. Request sent

Top Bottom