Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green spaceship launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Any help would be appriciated. Thank you.

22 hours to go and current count is 304.

____________________SIgnature_________________
Username: Cowboy Roper
Friend Code: fp0tml
Neighbours 183 Not sure how many I can connect with since the last update.
Level 60 Stars 180 Hearts level 9 count 1842
Device: ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Alliance: None.
Current planes Giant(2) Jumbo(2) Powerful Delta(2) Delta(2) Jet(1) Turboprop(4)
Reserve hanger - 3 slots - storing Giants and 1 Delta here while I concentrate on Apogee Mission (Green Launch).

Gift Buildings: Research Lab(6), Mission Control Center Level 3, Green Launch, Blue Launch.

My city is organized for maximum use of space and minimum use of roads. The roads do NOT connect.
Similar buildings ARE generally NOT found together.

Currently Need:
I haven't figured that out yet. Will update when I do.

Currently can send:
Machine Oil , Router, Coffee Machine, Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fule Additives, Power Source, Communications Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop.

Any help would be appriciated. Thank you.

22 hours to go and current count is 304.

____________________SIgnature_________________
Username: Cowboy Roper
Friend Code: fp0tml
Neighbours 183 Not sure how many I can connect with since the last update.
Level 60 Stars 180 Hearts level 9 count 1842
Device: ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Alliance: None.
Current planes Giant(2) Jumbo(2) Powerful Delta(2) Delta(2) Jet(1) Turboprop(4)
Reserve hanger - 3 slots - storing Giants and 1 Delta here while I concentrate on Apogee Mission (Green Launch).

Gift Buildings: Research Lab(6), Mission Control Center Level 3, Green Launch, Blue Launch.

My city is organized for maximum use of space and minimum use of roads. The roads do NOT connect.
Similar buildings ARE generally NOT found together.

Currently Need:
I haven't figured that out yet. Will update when I do.

Currently can send:
Machine Oil , Router, Coffee Machine, Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fule Additives, Power Source, Communications Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Glazing Machine, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop.
sent invite from david smith, if launch still open in 2 hrs. 53 mins I'll join

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Everyone.

I just checked my game. So far I have not seen any new neighbour requests nor new neighbours added. I will keep checking. 7 hours and 32 minutes left and 966 of 1600. Thank you for offering your assistance with this launch.

I am still kind of new at Space launches so I appreciate the help.
On a related note, I have an incident into GI support asking why I cannot see the Launch Pad 3 (red launch) bulding in the list of Airport Buildings. Hopefully they have a solution they can offer.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Canadian Cowboy don't get it why you didn't see anything.
If you have the launch icon available it should mean you have access and are not offline.
But I also saw no changes in the amount you had to a few hours.
And as I wanted to make sure it would be succesfull I just added enough before going to bed, so in worst case in the monring I could finish the launch. I hope that it was ok for you I did it this way.
And with the help of @GamingSwiftie it was launched already when I left to take my mondaymorning flight (y):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi IVanm.

This is very strange. I never saw any other persons involved in the launch. Since I have never done this before, I presumed that if you contributed to the launch, I would see an entry for each person when they contributed to the launch points. I never saw anybody.

With 23 minutes left on the launch I spend 12 greenies to finish the launch. I wanted it to be successful.

I am now waiting for the spacecraft to return and to pick up the rewards, which will be in about 8 hours.

I am beginning to think that there are major problems with the Airport City game as of the last update 4.6.56.

Regards,
Canadian Cowboy.

@Canadian Cowboy don't get it why you didn't see anything.
If you have the launch icon available it should mean you have access and are not offline.
But I also saw no changes in the amount you had to a few hours.
And as I wanted to make sure it would be succesfull I just added enough before going to bed, so in worst case in the monring I could finish the launch. I hope that it was ok for you I did it this way.
And with the help of @GamingSwiftie it was launched already when I left to take my mondaymorning flight (y):)

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Hi IVanm.

This is very strange. I never saw any other persons involved in the launch. Since I have never done this before, I presumed that if you contributed to the launch, I would see an entry for each person when they contributed to the launch points. I never saw anybody.

With 23 minutes left on the launch I spend 12 greenies to finish the launch. I wanted it to be successful.

I am now waiting for the spacecraft to return and to pick up the rewards, which will be in about 8 hours.

I am beginning to think that there are major problems with the Airport City game as of the last update 4.6.56.

Regards,
Canadian Cowboy.
Hi,
I don't get it anymore either.
For me it looks like when I saw the thread yesterday it was matching the one I saw.
I know there were 2 I could choose from.
Can be that I was completely wrong, but not the detail of your account are indeed telling me something else.
Pitty you had to spent these greenies, but hopefully I do can help in a next launch.
You do see the other people participating if any.
All the best
Ivan

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi IvanM

Thank you for your attempt to help me with my spaceship launch. I think that there are some major bugs in this version of Airport City. Mind you, I am pleased that they have the Reserve Hanger working the way it should work.

I guess we will see what happens the next time I have a green launch. In the meantime, there is something else that concerns me about my Level 60 Airport City game, which is that I cannot see the Launch Pad 3 building in my list of Airport Buildings. I have a Mission Control Center Level 3 building. I have never tried to build a Launch Pad 3, and now I am not able. This is not good. This game is playing on my ASUS tablet.

I have a Samsung tablet where I am playing a second version of Airport City, currently at level 22. I can see the Launch Paid 3 building in the list of Airport City buildings in this game, though. I am running the same versions of Airport City on both tablets. I had planned to 'help myself' with launches from a second game, but never got around to doing that yet.

As per GI Supports request, I have send screen shots from both tablets showing that the Launch Pad 3 building is missing in the Level 60 game, but does appear in the Level 22 game. Hopefully they can fix whatever is wrong in my game.

I have a bad feeling about all this. I am thinking that I might have to uninstall and reinstall the game on my ASUS tablet and start it from scratch to fix the 'missing Launch Pad 3' building problem. I hope that is NOT the case. If it is though, I am going to ask GI support to credit me with all the greenies I bought so far in the game. Fortunately I have all the Google Play receipts and can cut and past those to them in an email. I hope it does not come to that, though.

Is it any wonder that there are many players who are not happy with the latest update of Airport City?

Regards,
Canadian Cowboy.

Hi,
I don't get it anymore either.
For me it looks like when I saw the thread yesterday it was matching the one I saw.
I know there were 2 I could choose from.
Can be that I was completely wrong, but not the detail of your account are indeed telling me something else.
Pitty you had to spent these greenies, but hopefully I do can help in a next launch.
You do see the other people participating if any.
All the best
Ivan

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
For sure there are plenty of people not happy with the update as it does cause issues with lossing neighbours, problems on linking to other platforms. And this while it has been working.
But I looked before to old threads and it looks like a prblem with every upgrade.
On the other hand there are for sure new possibilities coming what should make the game interesting to keep playing.

I hope they can just fix the issue with Launch pad 3 instead of restarting.
If it would happen to me, I would restart and the big benifit is I know now the forum.
So upgrading will go faster and you know better what is usefull or not.
But still better to prevent this.

One of my neighbours just lost the mobile and I wonder also how they will restore this.
As sooner or later everyones system will need to be replaced.

Regards
Ivan

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well, they did an okay job of transferring my game from my older ASUS (which cannot run the latest update of the game) to my newer ASUS and I only lost 1 buidling, I think.

If I have to start over, I have to start over. I just want all the greenies I bought since the beginning of the game.

You are correct in that there would be some advantages of doing that. The sad part is all those special buildings from events that I would lose. All I can do now is wait and see what happens.

Meanwhile I will concentrate my flights on collections for Green and Blue launches.

Regards,
Canadian Cowboy.

For sure there are plenty of people not happy with the update as it does cause issues with lossing neighbours, problems on linking to other platforms. And this while it has been working.
But I looked before to old threads and it looks like a prblem with every upgrade.
On the other hand there are for sure new possibilities coming what should make the game interesting to keep playing.

If it would happen to me, I would restart and the big benifit is I know now the forum.

One of my neighbours just lost the mobile and I wonder also how they will restore this.

Regards
Ivan

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Ivan.

It turns out that I am an idiot. I had already built Launch Pad 3, and did not realize it. This explains why I could not see it in the Airport Builidings list. I had already built it.

An embarrassed but recovering,
Canadian Cowboy.

Regards
Ivan

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Canadian Cowboy At least it is a very good explanation:)
Not ready for the red ones myself. Want to have plane9 in the air first and expand my population.
Going for a grand hotel (300 silver). Should get it by the end of next week and a upgrade to level7 of the town hall.

Top Bottom