Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Green Launch Newbie

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hey all
So excitedly finished building space buildings and stupidly jumped straight into a launch with no real idea of what's going on.
If anyone wants to join me, I'm not even sure how you do that, but help would be great. I have one of those powerful things to add to it if it looks like we are going to make it.
Thanks!! :)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hey there! Congrats on your new launch pad!! I just sent you a neighbor request. I can join you in 5 mins with QL. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Thanks Kendra!
I'm a quick learner, which is handy as I have alot to learn!!
I'll try my best not to mess it up. :)
Matt

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Might be 15 mins before I can join.

There is nothing you can mess up! Unless you spend greenies accidentally. That can be a pain.

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
Might be 15 mins before I can join.

There is nothing you can mess up! Unless you spend greenies accidentally. That can be a pain.

Hi Kendra,

I just joined your red launch, are you planning to start a green one later? If so, I would be very keen on joining! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Thanks again....
OK daft question number 1: how do I know you have joined me, or do I have to "accept" you?
Love your city btw!!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hey all
So excitedly finished building space buildings and stupidly jumped straight into a launch with no real idea of what's going on.
If anyone wants to join me, I'm not even sure how you do that, but help would be great. I have one of those powerful things to add to it if it looks like we are going to make it.
Thanks!! :)
:ROFLMAO:

i send you an invite..please accept.. so that i can join your launch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Cool, added you as a friend and now I suppose you can see my launch and join it.
Peter and Mel, more then welcome yo join my maiden voyage!!
Thanks all!!
Nice community. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Thanks guys I can see roughly how it works now, what with the contributions to the 1600 points and such, and we are almost there.

More Daft Questions:
-How did you guys join my launch? Just so I know if I want to join any launches in the future.
-Once we make the 1600 what do I do?

Thanks for your patience!!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thanks guys I can see roughly how it works now, what with the contributions to the 1600 points and such, and we are almost there.

More Daft Questions:
-How did you guys join my launch? Just so I know if I want to join any launches in the future.
-Once we make the 1600 what do I do?

Thanks for your patience!!
-You can only join launches of your neighbours. An open launch of a neighbour is visible at the same place where you opened a new one.
-when we reach 1600 we launch. You don't have to do something special

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Thanks Peter! :)

Accepted Blue Jay!

Lift off!! Phew! I'm all emotional.... :)

Didn't realise there is a ranking system in terms of rewards. Sorry if I took too much!!!!
Thanks again you 3, blue Jay and anyone else who adds me! I hope I can help you all out in the future, I'm a couple of hours away from be able to do blue launches O think so look forward to more of the same!!
Matt

Top Bottom