Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Goodbye and Thanks

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am sorry to hear that PJW. It is one of the toughest times I have encountered here on the forum and playing the game. It is truly sad to see many great neighbors and friends go. I consider those last 5 months to be AC's Dark Ages.
Ramy
I agree with Ramy, a bad period for AC users and players. It is sad, that you're leaving. It seems strategy of GI and road404 goes to wrong direction, now instead of that we playing the game and have fun against the game, we need to play in groups against each others. I do not believe it is possible to have soo many passengers in Alliances in so short time... Let someone convince me that this is Fair Play... :sick:

I will stil play it, as long there will be a sense to play it. Otherwise we all will left one day.... :whistle: (n) :oldman:

Top Bottom