Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Golden Dice

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
If i send out flights and start the golden dice just before they are due to land does the bonus apply?? or just to flights started after its been activated sorry if its been asked before thank you

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Its applied when they land, but I usually try to start it 5-10 min before landing to be on the safe side that it activated server side (y)
Golden Dice can be bought and activated offline. Server side doesn't have any effect on this bonus. I wait for planes to land, buy the golden dice, then tap the planes.

Golden Dice can be bought and activated offline. Server side doesn't have any effect on this bonus. I wait for planes to land, buy the golden dice, then tap the planes.
@Fencat I am agree with @drivefast99 i am doing the same sometimes.
Also the drop is good with GD from flights just only not work any more with visiting buildings i am still using GD
@Bazamoza many thing you can do it offline and something need to be online

Top Bottom