Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Gifting problem

Is there any problem with G.I server? I am sending gifts but getting no confirmations.
If you sending and there is a server problem and confirm message not show up that mean 99% that your gift not send quit the game and dont try to send again in same time.
When you start again the game first add test ad if n23456 show up in waiting list its mean the server work perfect if not should wait and try again later.

If you sending and there is a server problem and confirm message not show up that mean 99% that your gift not send quit the game and dont try to send again in same time.
When you start again the game first add test ad if n23456 show up in waiting list its mean the server work perfect if not should wait and try again later.
what to type to do the test?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Running "test" right now doesn't work, and if it does and your request goes through it is only after a long time after you added test and it will take even more time just to delete n2486. I run "test" multiple times before landing any planes and after starting the game. I've been trying for over an hour

what to type to do the test?
Like what he said @Dan
@Speed its work with my fuel ring account i start the game wait about 40 second collect some coins then quit the game and start again delete n23456 from waiting list and enter test again when it show up the message after 5 to 10 second i go to fuel 20 click and choose all the players send it confirm message show up. Note dont try to visit it will freezing.
But this is not a solution because not work with my other accounts.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This has been a problem for me for weeks now. I can't accept gifts or send gifts or visit neighbors most of the time. Then, a few hours later, it's all better. Then it's bad again. Please fix, GI!
Cheers,
Tom

Been trying to get my shuttle back for 3 days.. not been able to visit or gift for 3 days either :(
If you want to visit and received and sending gifts you have to start the game and wait 2 hours opening the game keep trying :D if you have time.
This what i did :mad: 3 hours to send and visit :facepalm: and not counted flights.

Top Bottom