Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifting - Kindle Users

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
(This was originally posted on a msg to other Kindle users. I thought it might help more people in the forums.)

I have a neighbor that sends weird gifts, so I thought I'd do a quick tutorial on gifting.

1. Never, EVER, send aircraft parts. These gifts are unwanted and unneeded. Most players have hundreds of tires, windshields, engines and paint in storage.

2. Need an item to complete a building or fly to certain cities ? Send that item! Your neighbor can see that you need something to complete a building, but not have it. Most likely any item you send will be returned. It is the fastest way to get what you need!

3. Don't remember what that building needs for completion? I have airportcity.wikia.com bookmarked and refer to it daily. It tells me exactly what the building requirements are for everything. If I have a needed item for a neighbor - it gets sent.

4. Still don't know what to send? Visit the map. Click on the pinheads to the cities, especially the ones with flight requirements like landing lamps or flight catering trays. Scroll through the top 100 listed for each city and VOILA! - there are your neighbors. You now know what cities they are in and what items you can send to help them.

5. You can always default to sending fuel or passengers, These are useful for everyone.

6. Note: They may not always receive what you send! My husband and I experimented with sending certain items back and forth to each other. Duty Free items seem to always "change in route", then change back in return. Also, if you send something to a neighbor that is above their current level, they will receive fuel instead.

7. Occasionally you will get duplicates, triplicates, even more, of an item a neighbor has gifted you. Great if it's fuel, dumb if it's a tire. Nothing's wrong - just a glitch that happens. Enjoy.

8. Pass this info on to everyone - especially newbies. It's stuff I wish I knew a year ago!

Have a great day!

Top Bottom