Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android gift-giving inventory upgrade glitch

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I upgraded to TH7 and T7 in one game yesterday, and to TH6 and T6 in the other game, and after unlocking four buildings, I went to check my inventories. The second game was fine, showing new items for TH7 and T7. However, my first game showed only intercom for TH8, nothing for T8 (and walkie talkie for my still level 7 CT.)
I quit out of the game several times, still nothing. Finally, sometime midday, I check my inventory which now shows arcade machine for T8.
Was it slow to arrive because arcade machines are so heavy?

(But, seriously, the first part.)

Also, I cannot get the "strike-through" type to work when updating my signature to show items that I can now only "resend." Please instruct.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I cannot get the "strike-through" type to work when updating my signature to show items that I can now only "resend." Please instruct.
@belledohna
Are you using a PC, phone or tablet to update your signature? I'm on a PC right now and the strike-through works just fine. Select the word or words, click on the strike-through icon (to the right of the Underline icon) and it changes.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom