Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI Blues

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I contacted GI last week about a problem with my Kindle account. I haven't played in some time because the Kindle version is stuck at Level 30 and had not gotten an update in several months. Suddenly GI issued an update a few weeks ago, and I have started playing again.

I noticed that my population stat went from 760/760 to 1276/760! At some point, buildings that required 0 population were given population requirements! In addition, you cannot upgrade buildings past Level 5. Instead of removing buildings, I contacted GI. GI responded by saying it would have to look into it further. That was Wednesday. Thursday, my landings stopped counting towards the Top 100. That just started last week, and I got a first place and two third place rankings. I'm talking about getting first place in Seoul with 16 flights! When they started the Top 100, I sold my smaller planes and bought Deltas, so I had seven Deltas. I used fuel, fuel catalysts and passengers that I had in storage.

Today, GI zapped my Android account AND locked my ability to gift. I sent a support request.

The Kindle update is buggy. The bonuses expire after two hours. It also hangs a lot, so I have had to restart the Kindle sometimes. I haven't traveled or adjusted the time on my devices. The Kindle never leaves the house. So, I will be interested in hearing what they come up with.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
So the Time Travelling message is gone, but my flights do not count towards the Top 100. GI and I traded some emails, and yesterday I was told I was not being accused of cheating. The problem is with the latest game version, and the problem SHOULD be cleared with the next update. Understand that it took about a year for GI to put out the current Kindle version, so excuse me if I am not expecting the problem to clear anytime soon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apt10d8
Username
@@***** Where ***** is the item I most need at the moment, Helper account apthelper friend code asa2vzw
Not trying to hijack. I am currently trying to get $10 airport city cash credited from installing tribez May of 2013. Has taken 3 tickets thus far.

Top Bottom