Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Studio - worth it?

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Yes, as said, revenue stream but not fun to me because next comes producing all the items those flights required which worsens with upgrade\expansion. :banghead:
Also you're right that production for Tiers 2 and 3 suck. I wouldn't have problems with that if they were more like for Tier 1 (so simultaneous production instead of queue).

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Worst part of upgrading Game Studio for me is losing upgrade mats due to a bug. It takes about 3 days (or whatever) to level up 3 to 4. So I do free upgrade for each mat and 10 per day. After free upgrading the 24th (4 diff mats 6 each ), You click on complete and you expect a green exclamation mark telling you it is done. Instead, you get an amber exclamation mark. At that point, you know you've lost all or most of mats you have worked hard for 3 days collecting. It has happened about 3-4 times during last year. I forgot all about it and now I have experienced again couple of times during the event and one more just now.

1699929492330.png

I lost everything but 2 gaming chair mats. I wish I knew what triggeres it as most of the times it works, so I can avoid it.

Last edited:

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Worst part of upgrading Game Studio for me is losing upgrade mats due to a bug. It takes about 3 days (or whatever) to level up 3 to 4. So I do free upgrade for each mat and 10 per day. After free upgrading the 24th (4 diff mats 6 each ), You click on complete and you expect a green exclamation mark telling you it is done. Instead, you get an amber exclamation mark. At that point, you know you've lost all or most of mats you have worked hard for 3 days collecting. It has happened about 3-4 times during last year. I forgot all about it and now I have experienced again couple of times during the event and one more just now.

I lost everything but 2 gaming chair mats. I wish I knew what triggeres it as most of the times it works, so I can avoid it.

Yeah. It never happened to me (yet), but for me since like 2 weeks for example the list of how many passengers I brought where is not visible and also makes UI invisible. And from time to time it goes invisible on it's own. Which means I often can't quit the game, I need to hard restart it. And shenanigans happen then - bigger than usual. I sent all the planes on flights? Well, they are here on stands again, but the fuel is not. I used some expensive "bonus"? Well it's inactive, but of course it isn't in my possession anymore. Or somehow some objects that I could only have had 100 of previously, now I can have more.... which is great, except it's mostly for things that don't matter.

I never had objects disappear like that (I think once just after something I had to restart and it didn't exist, but that was less than 20 seconds after obtaining it, so... not a bug I wouldn't expect). But I did have several Ads last week that didn't produce the damn objects for building after 30 seconds of playing, but did count to how many ads I could use to get things for buildings. Basically they never appeared.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
A word of warning

Buildings such as these that require additional items to level up. it is best to not put them in storage after final upgrades. I had multiple stadiums, you know the video boards, and bleacher seats etc, or the burial vaults with the stone slabs.,.............

Anyhoo if you have excessive amounts in your warehouses too, and you try to bring them out again foe next year, you might have to rebuild them all from scratch a second time

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
A word of warning

Buildings such as these that require additional items to level up. it is best to not put them in storage after final upgrades. I had multiple stadiums, you know the video boards, and bleacher seats etc, or the burial vaults with the stone slabs.,.............

Anyhoo if you have excessive amounts in your warehouses too, and you try to bring them out again foe next year, you might have to rebuild them all from scratch a second time
Darn. I had to do it with my Stadiums, because I didn't have population room. But I will look out for that. I'm also expanding this weekend, if there is a sale, so I should have both space and population (almost 500 free population at the moment and I don't have space to also put down 2 buildings that have + 20 to pop, so I will have over 500 this weekend - should be enough if some event requires buildings).

Top Bottom