Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game reverted to 6.21

When I started my Crescent2 game this morning, I got a message there was an update available. Went to Windows Store, and found it had JUST updated (downdated ???) back to 6.21. :( So I updated back to 6.22, and found I had lost all my progress in the event. :mad::mad::mad: Luckily I had made a backup just before going to bed last night, and was able to restore to my current game progress. I think I would not have been a happy camper if I had to start the event all over again.

Needless to say, I turned off automatic updates in the windows store.

When I started my Crescent2 game this morning, I got a message there was an update available. Went to Windows Store, and found it had JUST updated (downdated ???) back to 6.21. :( So I updated back to 6.22, and found I had lost all my progress in the event. :mad::mad::mad: Luckily I had made a backup just before going to bed last night, and was able to restore to my current game progress. I think I would not have been a happy camper if I had to start the event all over again.Needless to say, I turned off automatic updates in the windows store.

It seems that GI are finding more and more ways of keeping us on our toes.:(

Glad you had a back-up though.(y)

Regards
Harcourt

When I started my Crescent2 game this morning, I got a message there was an update available. Went to Windows Store, and found it had JUST updated (downdated ???) back to 6.21. :( So I updated back to 6.22, and found I had lost all my progress in the event. :mad::mad::mad: Luckily I had made a backup just before going to bed last night, and was able to restore to my current game progress. I think I would not have been a happy camper if I had to start the event all over again.

I will turn off my auto update ;) thanks for the info.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Phew !! It would have been a waste !

Also, never switch on auto update ! Windows will install some useless software like « Dolby something » or other shit like that !

Top Bottom