Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Reset Yet Again!!! Getting No Help

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w111vom
Username
Disaster Airline
My Game Name Is Disaster Airline To All My Neighbors And Alliance Members That Maybe On Here I Lost My Game Yet Again Contacted Support Told To Uninstall Then Reinstall Game Then Email Them To Get Game Back That Was 3 Days Ago So No Help Coming In Sight So I'm Done Playing This Crooked Game I've Spent A lot Of Money And Time To Waste On This Crap Anymore!!!!

My Game Name Is Disaster Airline To All My Neighbors And Alliance Members That Maybe On Here I Lost My Game Yet Again Contacted Support Told To Uninstall Then Reinstall Game Then Email Them To Get Game Back That Was 3 Days Ago So No Help Coming In Sight So I'm Done Playing This Crooked Game I've Spent A lot Of Money And Time To Waste On This Crap Anymore!!!!

Hi Tim,

I have had the same problem. I lost my game at 16:30 yesterday and got it back at 9:30 this morning.

You could try playing your new level 1 game to level 3.
Then contact GI support (I have dealt with Alisa)
Tell them your new game code and your old game code.
Ask them to send your old game data to your new game.

There are all sorts of theories as to why this happens and nobody seems to have found a cure.

Just a thought
Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w111vom
Username
Disaster Airline
Alisa is who emailed me what to do did it emailed her back three times still no response.That was three days ago nothing from her since.

Alisa is who emailed me what to do did it emailed her back three times still no response.That was three days ago nothing from her since.

Hi there guys here is something that will help in future, use this as a back up so if your game crashes again you can install your game again and it will be there when your game was backed up last. If im really playing hard on launches and map i back up every hr or so.

GAME CRASH TACTICS
DAILY INSTRUCTIONS

1) Open file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
2) You can manually save the game each day if you feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
3) In this folder there are a small number of files that update whenever you close your game. One DAT fiel and five AIRDAT files. Copy and paste them, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS. Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder. (I also do this with playerpref.dat)
4) If you save a shortcut on your desktop, it is even easier.
RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS
1) If your game should happen to crash and revert back to level 1, all you need to do is get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created.
2) Go to where you saved your DAT and AIRDAT files earlier, copy them and paste them into the LocalState folder, replacing the ones already there.
3) Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.
NOTE/WARNING
Some players can use this technique to cheat. It works for me as purely a back up for lost games, and is only recommended in that
context.

The files to copy and save are in the screen shot, if you keep these files safe and use them when your game crashes you will be fine

All the best Phil :cool:

Screenshot (85).png

Hi there guys here is something that will help in future, use this as a back up so if your game crashes again you can install your game again and it will be there when your game was backed up last. If im really playing hard on launches and map i back up every hr or so.

I am giving this a try now. just to say that you get the new files at level 3 these days, rather than level 5.

Regards
Harcourt

I am giving this a try now. just to say that you get the new files at level 3 these days, rather than level 5.

Regards
Harcourt

If you set your local state folder so the files that are updated every time you close and open the game at the top of the page it is easier to copy and paste. Sort by --- date modified, then you see the files (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w111vom
Username
Disaster Airline
Thanks Guys But It Looks Like I Won't Be Getting My Old Game Back So I'm Gonna Find Something Else To Play Good Luck With You're Games.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
Thanks Guys But It Looks Like I Won't Be Getting My Old Game Back So I'm Gonna Find Something Else To Play Good Luck With You're Games.
Tim
When you have an 'Alisa" answering your, you are not talking to an English speaking person.....like me...I talk with Antons.....
It might be, that they don't have staff members...or enough of them that weekend...
speaking your language...
I lost my airport in Thursday...got a response Friday morning ....answered....answered ndra I am still waiting....answered not times they need 5 day for the next answer....answered not ndra usually....you get your game back.
Have a nice Sunday
Greetings

Charleene

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w111vom
Username
Disaster Airline
Finally Got Game Back After Contacting Support Numerous Times Since Feb 22nd Gonna Try To Save Game Like Phil G Said Thanks For Info.Also Looks Like I Lost All Neighbors All 471 Says They Been Away To Long All Have ZZ's By Them!

Top Bottom