Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game keeps crashing after Android update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041e56dhj
Username
Stevo
I updated Android yesterday and game keeps crashing after a minute or 2. Anyone else experiencing this?

I updated Android yesterday and game keeps crashing after a minute or 2. Anyone else experiencing this?
Same here. Ive lost hundreds of gifts and it is really getting annoying. Now that its not just me, I think ill sumbit a ticket. Id suggest you do the same.

Btw, if I force stop the app, clear the cache and restart my phone, the game.seems to be stable then

Yes Anton01, same here.
I have to force stop but also restart my phones. I have two cell phones playing the game. Also, I frequently I can only add PEBs and Main Stabilizer to launches, other items will not add, very annoying! I have a ticket into GI.
Be careful. Force stop is what caused by damaged profile problem recently. Windows not android but the game doesn’t like it.

Top Bottom