Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Insite Valentines Day Competition

13103_491516394239392_2036550136_n.png

How Do I Participate?
To participate, you need you to:
  1. Write a romantic story* or a declaration of love**.
  2. Send it by e-mail to contest@game-insight.com with “Saint Valentine 2013” in the subject field***.
*The story can be from your own past, heard from someone else, or even invented by yourself (something that never happened in real life). It might talk about the most romantic date you’ve ever been on, a marriage proposal, a meaningful meeting, etc.
**The declaration of love can be either addressed to a real person or to a fictional one.
*** Only e-mails with “Saint Valentine 2013” in the subject field will be considered for the Contest.

When Can I Participate?
The Contest starts today (February 12th, 2013, 12:00 PST) and continues till February 17th, 2013, 23:59 PST.

How Do I Win a Prize?
There will be three winners – authors of the most interesting texts will each win one of three prizes as follows:
  • one Apple iPhone 5,
  • one Samsung Galaxy Note 2,
  • or one Apple iPad Mini!
We'll reveal the winners’ names on 21st February 2013, on the Game Insight Facebook page. The winners will be notified via the e-mail addresses from which they sent their letters.

Should they win a prize, each participant agrees to pay all relevant taxes (if applicable).

Each participant agrees to, and does not object to, receiving newsletters and other notifications related to the Contest to the e-mail address specified while sending submissions to contest@game-insight.com.

Only individuals who have reached the legal age to enter the Contest according to the laws of the country of their residence as of the time of entry are eligible to enter.

See Official Rules at http://bit.ly/Vbl5pL

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Aero - First off, absolutely YES on the 200 Star avatar!!!

Your "Crapple" phrase has become quite the hit at my work! Apparently we aren't the only ones who hate Apple products. Good luck but if you really win, you're gonna be crucified for being a soft and sappy guy!!! But don't worry, I wouldn't be one of them!!! O:)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
21 February has come and gone with no mention of winners. Does this mean that GI is as inept at judging a contest as they are at fixing the username problem?
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom