Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game freezing

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9adqy
Username
shuberty
Ever since the helicopters were added every third or 4th flight with planes and about every 2nd flight with helicopters the game freezes. For example when I click on the land guest planes it sees whats behind it land expansion instead of the guest plane when this happens I can't access anything especially flight both plane and helicopter. I have to exit the game wait a couple of min and start the game again extremely frustrating. Please fix THanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9adqy
Username
shuberty
I'm not talking about when the game first starts up that the don't rush it part. I mean that when I try to access the flights is mostly when it happens and it never happened before the helicopters were added so this is definetly a bug

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9adqy
Username
shuberty
When you are trying to play the game and you have exit out wait and then start over ever 2nd or 3rd flight it makes me not want to play anymore because I get to play for about 10 min and then I have exit out and start over so if this could be addressed it would be great

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
My game immediately started freezing up about 1 minute into playing after the helicopter update. I reported it, sent my requested file and have not heard anything more back after 3 days.... Ticket number: #8163442 I lost all my alliance task progress last week, and not able to do anything yet this week, including obviously the new event... sucks!!

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
UPDATE: got a message the fix was in and after an hour, no more lockups. Lost 4 days including my alliance goals from last week.. .sure glad I worked so late each night for that progress ... only to lose it when the update happened. :(

Top Bottom