Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Game constantly crashes

I’m on iOS too, no crashes.
Go to general/iPad storage/Airport city/Offload App/reinstall App.
Airport city settings/restoring game resources.

Hope this will help.
Thanks. I did a hard reboot which appears to worked. The airport city restoring game resources made no difference. iOS must have a short term memory somewhere that just gets fuller and fuller?.

As the title. Game crashes constantly. Tried reloading game resources doesn’t seem to help. Can collect for 10 secs then boom black screen. Anyone else have the same problem?
I had the same on my ipad after the previous update. Reboot also worked with me. I guess that acts as a clear cache in other OS.

Could be problems linked to update to IOS 14.7.1 - most devices updated this week, I have not had problems with Airport City, but other programs (especially on Ipad) have CTD.
Not sure I’ve done an update. Turning the iPad come,Evelyn off and then on again seemed to clear it. Not a reinstall. Just don’t understand why. But as long as it stays I’ll be happy. Need to turn it off more anyway!🤣🤣

Could be problems linked to update to IOS 14.7.1 - most devices updated this week, I have not had problems with Airport City, but other programs (especially on Ipad) have CTD.
Now that you mention… when I had those issues 2 weeks ago, I had also a pending update on my iPad. And I also did the update, on top of the restart. (Checked now: current version is iPadOS 14.7.1, but it was downloaded and installed by then)

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Now that you mention… when I had those issues 2 weeks ago, I had also a pending update on my iPad. And I also did the update, on top of the restart. (Checked now: current version is iPadOS 14.7.1, but it was downloaded and installed by then)
Delaying updates can cause bizarre problems on machines with other OS also (happens on my W10 device). It is always best to check if there is a pending update if the device seems to be playing up, or CPU seems excessive; if there is, bite the bullet and get it done, no point in waiting and it only prolongs the agony.

The game data does require some tidying up from time to time after updates. Check your settings under General/iPad storage and take a look at how much space AC is currently occupying on your device. I just checked mine and it’s at 1.67GB! I’ve forgotten exactly what to do about it now, so I’m Off to Google it 😬. It may simply be a case of deleting the app and reinstalling 🥺. Trust me, done it many times 🥴.

Last edited:
The game data does require some tidying up from time to time after updates. Check your settings under General/iPad storage and take a look at how much space AC is currently occupying on your device. I just checked mine and it’s at 1.67GB! I’ve forgotten exactly what to do about it now, so I’m Off to Google it 😬. It may simply be a case of deleting the app and reinstalling 🥺. Trust me, done it many times 🥴.
Restoring game resources from the setting ps in the game is enough to clear that out. Doing that didn’t make any difference. It was the reboot which cleared it.

Top Bottom