Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Fuel Station

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Stuartc1986
Username
Stuartc1986
hi all
I currently have fuel station level 2 on my IOS, I was looking at upgrading but maybe I'm looking at this in completely the wrong way but it seems upgrading your worse off?

Currently I can produce 10 units in an hour for 80 coins.

But upgrading fully is 20 units in 1 day for 600 coins.

Now unless you can do more than one production at a time I'm not sure maths really work out for the better in this? Surely your better just to stick to the the lower units, But just looking again your best sticking to the 3 units and going every 3 minutes

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
hi all
I currently have fuel station level 2 on my IOS, I was looking at upgrading but maybe I'm looking at this in completely the wrong way but it seems upgrading your worse off?

Currently I can produce 10 units in an hour for 80 coins.

But upgrading fully is 20 units in 1 day for 600 coins.

Now unless you can do more than one production at a time I'm not sure maths really work out for the better in this? Surely your better just to stick to the the lower units, But just looking again your best sticking to the 3 units and going every 3 minutes
My both games have L4 of Fuel station, but all i am using is 10 units in an hour. Not worth to pay more.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
It can also depend on how many times you play per day and/or how long your flights take, how many planes you fly, how large your fuel warehouse is, etc...

I mostly use the 3rd contract 15 units per 8 hours for 250 coins. Most of my flights take about 8 hours to complete. The 15 units are a welcomed addition to my fuel stock each time my fleet goes out.

But if you don't want to go through the hassle of sending out flights for the construction items and paying the upgrade fee, level 2 is more than okay.

In fact: in none of my secondary games I upgraded to 3 or 4. Level 1 and 2 deliver the best contracts units/coins/time.

But as it is with everything in this game: it's all about your own playing style and what you feel is needed for your game, @Stu_c ! (y)

Top Bottom