Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel shortages

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Is there any building you can purchase that will increase the maximum amount of fuel in store as the base limit of 110 for normal production is very low when you are flying several large aircraft. I realise you can top this up with a level 3 fuel station and gifts from neighbours.

Incidentally it is wise to only collect from the fuel station, or accept neighbour gifts when you already have the maximum amount in your fuel store. For example if you have only 100 fuel in store and you add 10 from your fuel depot then you will have hit your 110 maximum and the game will produce no more until you drop below this (except for gifts and produced fuel which continue to be added) If you are at 100 and wait 10 minutes your total will be 110 you can then add your gift/production of Ten and you have 120. Took me a while to spot this and realise that it doesn't always pay to harvest fuel, or accept gifts of fuel as soon as they are ready

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This game was simply meant to be played every hour at least.
The key is to never reach 110 maximum - if you do that it means you're losing fuel.

Why are you waiting, anyway? If you have the fuel to launch a plane, why not just do it? 11 planes is all that it takes to use all fuel you can get.

This game was simply meant to be played every hour at least.
The key is to never reach 110 maximum - if you do that it means you're losing fuel.

Why are you waiting, anyway? If you have the fuel to launch a plane, why not just do it? 11 planes is all that it takes to use all fuel you can get.
It's almost always best to launch several planes at once, or should I say land them at once for a higher drop rate. Also apparently a new fuel building is coming at some point and is on the russian version of facebook so far.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It's almost always best to launch several planes at once
Not from the fuel efficiency point of view. If fuel is the main concern, any delay is just asking for loss.

should I say land them at once for a higher drop rate.
This tapping technique is quite difficult and people who have it mastered know who they are. It's also requires that many airstrips - which newer players often don't have. And it can be used on 3 taps max. And if you won't free the runway before next plane arrives, it may go straight to hangar - which is explicitly stated to guarantee worst drop.

My point is that he sooner you launch, the less fuel you waste. OFC you don't need to tap them as soon as they land, but it means you'll need even more than 11 planes. Again, something newbs are not likely to have.

Top Bottom