Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows fuel gifts can't be warehoused

my wife and I don't have internet at home, so we come into town once a day to the internet cafe to do online stuff. We used to be able to accept fuel gifts into our warehouse. now it puts them in active use. I sure hope this is a bug to be fixed.
Perhaps due to your limited internet access you didn’t notice all the posts about that subject here in forum. No, not a glitch, it’s a new feature. Your inventory needs to be below 100 barrel of the fuel you want to accept and all the accepted fuel goes to the fuel counter. If you happen to have 100 or more barrels in the inventory, you’ll lose the gifted fuel.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Perhaps due to your limited internet access you didn’t notice all the posts about that subject here in forum. No, not a glitch, it’s a new feature. Your inventory needs to be below 100 barrel of the fuel you want to accept and all the accepted fuel goes to the fuel counter. If you happen to have 100 or more barrels in the inventory, you’ll lose the gifted fuel.
Wow!!! That is REALLY unfair. We've only reached the 100 limit once. Is this some form of punishment, or they just wanting nobody to have xtra fuel? Thanks for your answer, we weren't aware of this new "feature"'

Wow!!! That is REALLY unfair. We've only reached the 100 limit once. Is this some form of punishment, or they just wanting nobody to have xtra fuel? Thanks for your answer, we weren't aware of this new "feature"'
As long as you're below 100, you still have the fuel - it will just be in a different place (fuel bar rather than warehouse). But you'll lose the 1 fuel/minute and anything that your fuel station makes. For me it was worth it to move all fuel to the fuel bar as I use at least 54 f(20) daily just flying my condors. Now I can accept fuel gifts, and I'm actually building up a surplus of sorts.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
So..why can't I store that reward in my warehouse?

F5F774FA-B23F-48D8-923D-010413B9E89E.png

Top Bottom