Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel 3 Facebook exclusive?

Device
  1. iPad
If you have "fuel3 for fb" in your warehouse - it can still be used for your airport... - just click on use

If a ios neighbour sends you a non giftable item (i.e. all inc bracelet, loud speaker) to an android gamer - it turns into fuel3 for FB - but can still be used by you it cannot be "send in return". This applies to android to iOS as well...

Hope this helps people out with fuel for the time being - til GIS "FIX" this fault. :rolleyes:

I had just got to this way of thinking, that the only way to send fuel is to send a non-gift able item. Is there any way you can list all the non-gift able items as you probably know what they are and from which platform to which eg
Android - iOS disposable shampoo = fuel 3
iOS - android ?.....= fuel 3
iOS - iOS?

I am happy to list them myself but I don't know what they all are. Happy to write up myself other wise.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I had just got to this way of thinking, that the only way to send fuel is to send a non-gift able item. Is there any way you can list all the non-gift able items as you probably know what they are and from which platform to which eg
Android - iOS disposable shampoo = fuel 3
iOS - android ?.....= fuel 3
iOS - iOS?

I am happy to list them myself but I don't know what they all are. Happy to write up myself other wise.

Try this - https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/cross-platform-gifting-ios-android.2141/ - you should now be able to work out what they are - basically any promo items and special build items (i.e. Hotel items, Launch pad items etc)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Today I've sent 19 gifts, 2 of them fuel3 to my facebook friends diwata and InCoNvEnIeNtE; according my AC game I've sent only 17 and diwata and inconveniente shows like I don't send the fuel, I can send other non facebook gift to them. tdv and Aero, do you know something about this? I'm going to shopping around two hours. Ah, diwata has confirmed me that she received the fuel.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Today I've sent 19 gifts, 2 of them fuel3 to my facebook friends diwata and InCoNvEnIeNtE; according my AC game I've sent only 17 and diwata and inconveniente shows like I don't send the fuel, I can send other non facebook gift to them. tdv and Aero, do you know something about this? I'm going to shopping around two hours. Ah, diwata has confirmed me that she received the fuel.

I guess there is a silver lining after all. The facebook gifts do not count against your 20 daily gifts! Does that mean you can send unlimited fuel? :ROFLMAO:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I guess there is a silver lining after all. The facebook gifts do not count against your 20 daily gifts! Does that mean you can send unlimited fuel? :ROFLMAO:
Uhm Ja i already said that but downside is that you have to pester your Facebook friends with little messages from AC. I am considering opening a dummy(especially for AC) Facebook account

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Uhm Ja i already said that but downside is that you have to pester your Facebook friends with little messages from AC. I am considering opening a dummy(especially for AC) Facebook account

I thought of this too. A dummy account for Facebook. Considering I am not really big on FB, I am not an expert on this. Maybe you can start a tutorial and we can all make FB dummy accounts just for gifting. Grrr... GI making everything complicated.:confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi again, just sent the fuel to lister0f5meg and yes, still have 3 more gifts to send though already I've sent 20 gifts today. So today I can send 23 gifts, 20 normal and the 3 fuel to my facebook friends. I don't use FC so much, but my account is full of messages from AC neighbours. I think a dummy account it's a great idea, but not sure if it's possible change the link with the new. Maybe the experts tdv, Aero...:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've seen this in my AC game clicking on the red G! symbol, support and f.a.q.
SC20130507-214911-1.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
diwata, yes, I've got it. In one hour I'll send you fuel3, but don't know what FB account you prefer, the first one or the second. Maybe it will be possible send fuel to both? I'll try this. I saw that the facebook gifts resets exactly 24 hours after you sent each one, do you've seen it?

Top Bottom