Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel 3 Facebook exclusive?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I was trying to send Fuel 3 and it is now listed as a Facebook Exclusive. When I clicked on the Fuel 3 it connected to Facebook and showed a message that will be delivered to my Facebook friends, but I can't seem to figure out how to send it to one of my neighbors on Airport City. Does anyone know how to send fuel the way we used to do it?

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've InCoNvEnIeNtE as facebook friend. I've tested send fuel and a list is opened with your facebook friends. Later I'll try to send him fuel 3, my game resets in 2 hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I thank everyone for their responses. I guess my problem is when I have a neighbor that isn't my friend on Facebook and their only request is fuel. I'm not really sure why GI came up with such small gifts, fuel 3 and passengers 5 as exclusive Facebook gifts. You would think if they wanted to make an exclusive gift, you offer at least fuel 20. Thanks again for all your feedback.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I also tried to send fuel to a neighbour, but it sent me to Facebook, and it wouldn't let me hit 'send' without selecting some Facebook friends. Not having any evidence that any Facebook friends also play Airport City, (after all the technical hassles we have been having), I was reluctant to get them involved - so I hit 'cancel' instead.
The big question this change ( as yet unexplained by GI ! How I wish they would tell us what is going to happen and how it works prior to it happening rather than leaving us in the dark and trying to work it out for ourselves!) raises is just how willing each gamer is to promote the game to their Facebook friends.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
InCoNvEnIeNtE, you were faster than me, I've received your facebook fuel 3. Then it's true, the fuel 3 and the passengers only can be sent to your facebook friends.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
InCoNvEnIeNtE, you were faster than me, I've received your facebook fuel 3. Then it's true, the fuel 3 and the passengers only can be sent to your facebook friends.

Thank you for making the test, so we all know now that fuel is really a way GI wants us to introduce Airport City to our Facebook friends. I guess for most of our neighbors, fuel is no longer a gift we can send.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
When I've visited today my 12 daily airports only have gathered fuel of them, but don't appears in my warehouse. Has it happened to someone? I'm sorry if it's already posted before.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
It's not verified, but today I've sent 19 gifts. 20th it was a fuel for InCoNvEnIeNtE and after sending it I continued having one more gift to send. Later I've sent another fuel to lister0f5meg and continue having a gift for sending. I don't know if the fuel gifts for facebook are late more in counting, but theoretically today I've sent 21 gifts and continue having 1.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
It's not verified, but today I've sent 19 gifts. 20th it was a fuel for InCoNvEnIeNtE and after sending it I continued having one more gift to send. Later I've sent another fuel to lister0f5meg and continue having a gift for sending. I don't know if the fuel gifts for facebook are late more in counting, but theoretically today I've sent 21 gifts and continue having 1.

That's great! Can we have a tutorial, please?;) You can try sending fuel to me too. My AC is linked to Facebook. I tried sending fuel but none of my neighbors show up. How did you do it?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
That's great! Can we have a tutorial, please?;) You can try sending fuel to me too. My AC is linked to Facebook. I tried sending fuel but none of my neighbors show up. How did you do it?
InCoNvEnIeNtE sent to me a facebook friend request and both are receiving fuel normally since I've accepted him. Today I sent one more request to lister0f5meg, he accepted it and I've received fuel from him, but he don't received yet my fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi diwata, my AC- account from NOYA12 is also linked to my facebook- account, but when i tried to send you fuel ( you asked for it on your profile) your FB- account was not showen, in fact no one from my friendlist who has AC linked to their BF where showen!!!!!!! My FB-name is different than my AC username.............
So i think: You must add the friends personally, who have FB and with their original FB-name, into your FB- page, because the username in AC can be different than their BF-name.
If my statement is correct, i agree also for a tutorial otherwise, as already posted, nobody can send fuel to friends anymore:(:(
tdv, Aero or Dave can ony one of you look into these matter??????
Thanks!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
If you have "fuel3 for fb" in your warehouse - it can still be used for your airport... - just click on use

If a ios neighbour sends you a non giftable item (i.e. all inc bracelet, loud speaker) to an android gamer - it turns into fuel3 for FB - but can still be used by you it cannot be "send in return". This applies to android to iOS as well...

Hope this helps people out with fuel for the time being - til GIS "FIX" this fault. :rolleyes:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I sent out all 20 gifts this morning and then AFTERWARDS to test it out sent an additional 5 (i think) fb3 fuel. My friend says she got the fuel. So theoretically does this mean you can send fuel to ALL your neighbours but then you have to pester your Facebook friends with AC messages EVERY FREAKIN DAY? I will not be sending fb3 fuel as of today.

Top Bottom