Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

from ipod to ipad mini

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
when i wanna transfer my game on android from a device to a new one i send an email to support@game-insight.com listing device old and new, id, google account and payments...and they transfer all data game!
what will i do on ios?
Or, just wrote to Game Insight support, they will help your with code and your game will be restored to new device.
Or, as Dave wrote, you can try with iOS backup/restore. I did that via iTunes, but it was transfer from iPad2 to Air. (y)

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
Or, just wrote to Game Insight support, they will help your with code and your game will be restored to new device.
Or, as Dave wrote, you can try with iOS backup/restore. I did that via iTunes, but it was transfer from iPad2 to Air. (y)
i have tried to restore backup but ipad needs hd version so all the icons were larger;
i have sent an email to g! but at the moment they are not able to transfer it...so i can't play on ipad and i play on ipod right now. hope they succeed in transferring

Last edited:
i have tried to restore backup but ipad needs hd version so all the icons were to larger;
i have sent an email to g! but at the moment they are not able to transfer it...so i can't play on ipad and i play on ipod right now. hope they succeed in transferring

Thats a shame. Hopefully they will be able to transfer it for you.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
G! didn't succed in transferring my game from ipod touch to ipad mini, so i have started a new game and G! gave me more than 400 greenies, 180k and skill stars :)

Top Bottom