Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday July 17th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

suzy

350+ Star Club
A very goodmorning to all of you...

Again my thanks to all the wonderful gifts I received yesterday, tonight and this morning..
Thanks to you I'm building my city !!
Now I'm looking into 'space'..I'm getting curious about all these launches you are all talking about...
Back to my game...
Enjoy !!

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I do not need any stadium items, but I would be grateful for the following:

Altimeter
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Need a little help neighbors...for the quest I need goal posts and lawnmowers only on spearman78.
Dagummit really needs flight catering, fuel hoses and navigation modules.
Outside of that, any items in my signature will work.
Thanks everyone!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
B738!
Need a little help neighbors...for the quest I need goal posts and lawnmowers only on spearman78.
Dagummit really needs flight catering, fuel hoses and navigation modules.
Outside of that, any items in my signature will work.
Thanks everyone!
Just send out my gifts but will send you catering tomorrow

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
[QUOTE "B738!, post: 125137, member: 5514"]I actually got passengers (10). I thought hitting return means you get the same gift someone send you? Anyway, thanks for the gift![/QUOTE]

No unfortunately it means it returns one gift in the same "group" or position in the gift list - (I think, not entirely sure).

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Spinebr
Username
Spinebr
-Username: spinerj (a2b0h4n)
-Need (for QUEST / Buildings): Archive Box, Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector, Hull Parts
-I can send: Passengers (5) | Fuel Catalyst | Bath Towel | Imprinter | Chocolates | Paint | Generator | Great Shots | Landing Lamp | Radar | Handling Line | Passengers (10) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Video Wall | Robot Tester | Air Conditioner | Flight Helmet | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Stapler | Fuel Additives | Power Source | Spaceship Launch Console | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Amperemeter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Landing Gear | Oscillating Beacon | Flight Catering | Weather Display | Navigation Module | Transmitter | Fuel Hose | Altimeter | Spare Propeller | Deicer | Offset Gregorian Antenna | TV Panels

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I actually got passengers (10). I thought hitting return means you get the same gift someone send you? Anyway, thanks for the gift!
[QUOTE "B738!, post: 125137, member: 5514"]I actually got passengers (10). I thought hitting return means you get the same gift someone send you? Anyway, thanks for the gift!

No unfortunately it means it returns one gift in the same "group" or position in the gift list - (I think, not entirely sure).[/QUOTE]

Here's a quick template for the first part of our outgoing inventories:

-P5/F3 (FB)
-fuel cat
-hotel (AI bracelet, towel, shampoo,DND sign)
-[event]
-level 6 (A/C, computer, imprinter)
-level 6 DF1 (whiskey, pearl earrings, choc. candies, skin care)
-repair item/turboprop
-repair base 2/turbo (welder/generator)
-travel agency (great shots, travel guide, tour review, album)
-landing lamp
-control tower 2 ( copy machine, radar, projector, disp.console)
-airship dock (sand bag, handling line, channel bar)
-F20/P10

etc.
So when someone "sends back," you'll get the corresponding item from that slot of their inventory.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Hi all,
thanks for all the gifts, I'm a few days behind as have been in China for 3 days and it didn't seem to let me send anything from my game...will catch up today.
Will post in the other thread as well, but is anyone likely to be doing any Red QLs over the weekend? Have lots of fuel items in stock to support, just could do with a bit of coin boost to try and get some of these costly upgrades going!
Cheers,
Az

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom