Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hi to all my neighbours
I just wanted to ask that any gifts are sent are sent to Captain tneil and not Ne2 until the quest to over
I am in need of Oscillating Beacons and aerosols if anyone has them
Hopefully i can 3 star all destinations as Ne2 has no chance and i also want to check that gifting to Captain tneilis OK as it seems to have dried up
Hopefully not GI's fault

Thanks for the support

Happy Helen billsnj Rsorour Mrstepot greensmith Brexter Bali Hi Az1 Simp1710 Pakman Arne pwcmvj

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My tomgreensmith iPhone game needs one Air Conditioner to complete a Flight Catering Facility. And today's update did not fix my game-crashes-after-visiting-neighbors problem. Maybe next time.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi to all my neighbours
I just wanted to ask that any gifts are sent are sent to Captain tneil and not Ne2 until the quest to over
I am in need of Oscillating Beacons and aerosols if anyone has them
Hopefully i can 3 star all destinations as Ne2 has no chance and i also want to check that gifting to Captain tneilis OK as it seems to have dried up
Hopefully not GI's fault

Thanks for the support

Happy Helen billsnj Rsorour Mrstepot greensmith Brexter Bali Hi Az1 Simp1710 Pakman Arne pwcmvj

Neil ellor

Seeing as you are "well known" which carries some clout, I can send beacons ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I don't know if this is common knowledge, but I have found a way to get more aerosols. However, it requires *really* long time and much patience!

The method is to optimize the number of black wraiths that come when you visit neighbors. As you probably know, occationally there is a black wraith (or two) when you visit a neighbor - but not nearly every time.

My trick is to take any black wraith there may be present and NOTHING ELSE. Most of the time, this means taking nothing at all. Then leave the neighbor again. Now re-visit the same neighbor and do the same again. This is where the patience comes in, because you will have to visit over and over again before you see the five black wraiths with that neighbor. I haven't counted, but I think that I have tried to visit a neighbor 20+ times before the fifth BW. But if you have the patience, you will get 5 BW's for each neighbor you have, and I guess about every fifth of these give aerosols. As a side effect you items to the witch costume - not so bad.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just noticed this:
image.jpg