Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 6th March 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up :) Sorry I have been away... new engine is almost finished but I have been playi g AC like a madman:) Just added my support account to my signature so please add missymelmo? Had the game transferred to a new phone... Many thanks to all who still send gifts:) 20 fuel can be gifted so if anyone needs fuel, I can send:) almost done with my space map flights, been saving and flying since Christmas event.... I will keep sending as usual:) Cheers!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@LAX, I sent TMP a parking meter. Can you please hit sent back? I am looking for the arch metal detector....
Thank you

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
@spearman78 - I have achieved level 9 town hall and will begin collecting for level 10 town hall. I am more than happy to help you obtain all of the hand dryers you may need and will send you one more tomorrow when I return your 3D Printer. However, I will only be able to RETURN. So once you've received all that you need from me, please discontinue sending me the 3D printer, otherwise we will both have 100's of hand dryers and 3D printers we will never need again. (See me note to Red_flv3 below)

@R3d_F1v3 - my apologies. I received the 20fuel you sent me probably in return for the Gyroscope. I then simply hit return, however, I don't believe that I have 20fuel to return. I am still building my list of forum friends and learning the "correct" way to send gifts. That means that I should not automatically hit return. I will try and be more careful going forward.

Everyone else, (generic because I have not been very good about tracking) thank you for assisting me in collecting all items necessary to complete level 9 buildings.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Last edited:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:

@Abhishek Jain (AJ2) I accidentally returned the Fuel(20) you sent me (Thanks btw) Have no clue what you got...
@AndiG22 fuel hose
@cmh chick stapler
@dr_fly fuel catalyst
@French Post spare wire
@Hburr passengers
@Jay J (!jj ) returned drawing board
@LAX (LAX-2) fuel hose; (DAL-FTW) flight catering
@Pakman (Pakman13) flight catering
@PJW fuel hose
Roman2002 attitude indicator
@Simp1710 (simp gift) landing lamp
@Sky - fuel hose
@TallguyNL fuel hose
@Tecmage fuel catalyst
@greensmith (Waverly Huff) fuel catalyst
@Uncle Mans (Unclemans3) additional radar
@vayka1 (noya12) passengers

Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Whats up :) Sorry I have been away... new engine is almost finished but I have been playi g AC like a madman:) Just added my support account to my signature so please add missymelmo? Had the game transferred to a new phone... Many thanks to all who still send gifts:) 20 fuel can be gifted so if anyone needs fuel, I can send:) almost done with my space map flights, been saving and flying since Christmas event.... I will keep sending as usual:) Cheers!!!
I have accepted.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Bonjour everyone,

Gifts sent out and gratefully received.

I'm level 50 !!! :ROFLMAO::happy::singing: Now what... ? :bored: :sleep: Apart from continuing to grow my city/airport, I feel some kind of a letdown :coffee: ... Did other lvl 50 feel this way too ?

I f*$%ed up again and started a green launch instead of blue... If you're feeling green, 2nd place is up for grabs.

Fly safe and happy,

Top Bottom