Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 5th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
For today, I have sent out:
12:34 : Navigation Module
air canillas : Spare Propeller
Ana Cristina Eusebio : Flight Catering
Angry Bear : Oscillating Beacon
Bali Hi : Passengers10
Blackcloud : Silver Crescent
brookeluke : Silver Crescent
bubbajed5711 : Flight Catering
Chloe11111 : Flight Catering
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Fuel Hose
kitkitkit (kit3) : Fuel Supply ---> sorry, wanted to send you Silver Crescent but alas... my device lags for a second while sliding the items, and Fuel Supply was sent
nsari & sari2 : Spare Propeller & Fuel Hose

Score for Organic Menu: 2-0-1-2-5 :(

EDIT: I exited the game and when I came back, I can still send gifts to 9 people. These are the 9 people that I have sent before I exited the game. So I sent those 9 the same gifts again. Except for kitkitkit this time I sent Silver Crescent, the correct one :D So for the lucky ones, expect double gifts from me? :D

EDIT2: I forgot to say thanks to Hotdog for the Archive Box. I didn't even mention it and you sent me the right thing :D Thanks for the other neighbours too.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thanks tdv , I have enough Silver Crescent already, so you can send those to the others who need them? I have 8 Farmers Market now, hopefully that should be enough..?
oops... misread the "offier: mission: Silver Crescent" for your needed items...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Morning, all.
Items needed: 3x Ampermeter, 2x Hull Parts, 2x Laser Cutter (All for Repair Base L4; Android)
Thanks! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
My storage of repair items is almost empty, sure I can repair on slomotion but if you have gifts like passengers chairs, tyres and paint, you make me happy :ROFLMAO:
Of course I'm happy with all your gifts. (y)
I send my gifts asap to you. If you need something I can send please PM or tag me.

S

Sorumbas

Thx all for the gifts.
diwata tk u for the robot tester, I still needing them ;) (Signature updated). Good Luck to all with organic food. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
morning guys!
i just finished Easter Cheer on ph2 and got that ugly Museum/Theatre thing.
but i still need 2 bags of healty food for phantom and 6 days left

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
morning guys!

Wow you did it??!! Tell me what is your secret? Not that I'm exciting of that ugly building but I want to finish the challenge.:p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
morning guys!
Congratulations :) you are the first I think

i had a good start but droprate went down the last 4 days.... ah.. wait and see

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the gifts. I'm also finding the drop rate from the Farmers Market has gone down to almost nothing. I guess I'll just keep trying my best.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Wow you did it??!! Tell me what is your secret? Not that I'm exciting of that ugly building but I want to finish the challenge.:p
sorry olly, there is no secret, otherwise i would have finished this quest on phantom account too.
i have 6 f. markets on both games, and my score (phantom) is 2-2-3-7-6

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi you all,

Updated my sig. Thanx for sending me gifts espacially to tdv!!!!!
Phantom congrats to you for finishing the mission. Mine on noya12 has only 1 dairie collected in 4 days, have 4 FM build, so 1-0-0-0-0. I don't think i'm gonna finish it in time.

tdv Are you willing to send more crescents to vayka1 plz??? Must collect 26 leaves to finish the mission on that game. Droprate sucks!!!!!!!
Thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom