Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 3rd May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Thank you for the spotlights for Jpjpjp2.
Now hunting for the amplifiers and the bikerjackets........ Signature is updated.
LAX, I will sent the spotlight this evening after reset.

Thanks all for the help

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks everyone for the gifts !

I need 4 amplifiers for the ROCK ARENA !!
Has anyone gotten these things from the Bali,London,Dubai, delhi, Berlin flights ?

Help is much appreciated ! Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Y

Has anyone gotten these things from the Bali,London,Dubai, delhi, Berlin flights ?

Yeh, got 3 quickly, think mainly from Berlin, as they drop seldom rather than very seldom.

HH

Device
  1. iPad
Please can people send me fuel additives if possible. I am running out of these on Ducks1 and on Dee it is equally low with additional radar, so need both on that game.

Unless I know you still need biker jackets, I will be sending fuel additives, landing lamps and oscillating beacons to everyone as I guess people's stocks will be getting low.

Also need incidentally but not urgentlyn3 archive boxes and 1 guest book on Ducks1 as I accidentally upgraded my town hall just when I had enough money to buy a new runway. grrrrrrr

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Onehyy The amplifiers are there on these flights but the drop rates seem very low just keep plugging away you will need most of the days to collect, GI will make us wait as they usually do
Captain tneil

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

I got one from Bali and two from Berlin. Till now.... Flying non-stop to Bali, Dubai and Berlin. And yes, drop rate is extremlly poor o_O

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Finally, the last item for the lvl. 2 mission control centre arrived, so now I can join the Prometheus launches!

Meanwhile, no luck on the search for power amplifiers; I keep sending planes for London, Dubai and Berlin.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Pfff, I think they turned the switch "drop items for rock event" to the off position. The first three amplifiers came rather quickly, but that last one.... And keep on sending those biker jackets please, I need six more.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Finally, the last item for the lvl. 2 mission control centre arrived, so now I can join the Prometheus launches!

Meanwhile, no luck on the search for power amplifiers; I keep sending planes for London, Dubai and Berlin.
Arne ..... If you have some greenies to spare, treat yourself to a spyglass.... It has worked for me... all 4 dropped from flights to london, dubai, delhi and berlin. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom