Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 31st May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Hi everyone. Not been on much since i reached 40. If anyone can supply filled candies they would be appreciated .
Also my Mrs. has joined so please add her.....
******* AEPA9WG. *******

THANKS

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I reach the level 40 after 6 months of efforts :cool:

for the new quest, please don't send me UFO items except the hydraulic tool if someone got it.
I got already plenty of geiger and magnetometer. I can sent flight for the next 10 days at least.

I think that the challenge will be to get the items from the UFO cities, so please fuel and passengers

steveowa, probably you don't do this quest with your old game correct?, so I won't send you C.Geiger.

For my other neighbors, I will proceed according the signatures.
sorry, I have now more than 20 so I will send them randomly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
A quick hello to every one...

Just got back and still catching up with lots of PM's - Will do my best to try to reply to all and gift back what I can.

I will try to update to V1.95 (what did I miss in V1.91 and V1.93?)

Good luck all...

Welcome back!

I've sent out geiger counters to everyone. Like everyone else, I need lots of UFO stuff...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

First of all, tdv welcome back, i hope everything is alright with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks friends for sending gifts to NOYA12, the gift went already out for today a moment ago, all Air magnetometers.
See sig. from NOYA12 what i need and off course in my gamename.
Thanks in advance

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'm out of the game for awhile. My AC keeps crashing and won't let me log back in. I've contacted GI, waiting to hear back. I'll gift as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom