Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 2nd January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I just finished gifting for my both games.
Thanks for all the gifts !! :)
@Rsorour I sent F20 from my second game, and sent VoIP from jj as you suggested. (y)
@Az1 I sent you VoIP Phone for your "send back" ;). Please accept my second game so that I can send you Old Lantern you need. :)
@pegasus I sent you Spare Propeller as per your signature. You don't need Deicer any more, I guess. :cool:
@lorenzooznerol I sent you Information Sign as per your signature, instead of hitting send back for Protractor. :)
@GamingSwiftie I sent you Snowball from my second game. Thanks much for Offset Greg. Antenna. :D
@Dave I sent you Old Lantern from my second game. :)
@Diabloscort I sent you Wall Speaker from my second game and hit send back Fuel Catalyst from jj. :sneaky:

Time to sleep .... :sleep:

I just finished gifting for my both games.
Thanks for all the gifts !! :)
@Rsorour I sent F20 from my second game, and sent VoIP from jj as you suggested. (y)
@Az1 I sent you VoIP Phone for your "send back" ;). Please accept my second game so that I can send you Old Lantern you need. :)
@pegasus I sent you Spare Propeller as per your signature. You don't need Deicer any more, I guess. :cool:
@lorenzooznerol I sent you Information Sign as per your signature, instead of hitting send back for Protractor. :)
@GamingSwiftie I sent you Snowball from my second game. Thanks much for Offset Greg. Antenna. :D
@Dave I sent you Old Lantern from my second game. :)
@Diabloscort I sent you Wall Speaker from my second game and hit send back Fuel Catalyst from jj. :sneaky:

Time to sleep .... :sleep:
Hi @Jay J , received VoIP phone ok, just need to wait for gifts to reset before sending back...accepted your 2nd game, thanks in advance for the lanterns....
Cheers,
Az

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom