Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 23rd August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3hsg3l
Username
Toertchen
Hi vakuu, thanks for the packing machine. Can you send me two additional within the next days?
I'll Keep a look to your signature for the gifts into your direction. Or do you prefere something Special?

Thanks in advance
Toertchen :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amz507x
Username
miss0033
Thanks for the gifts everyone!

I am good on spare wires. Just send Fuel, Passengers, Flight catering, or anything below. I will be travelling internationally for work for the next 4 days, I am not sure if I will be able to return gifts or visit peoples cities, but I will continue once I get back. Please dont remove me while I am away!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
NOYA12 thanks everybody for the gifts today and they just went out again.
I wish i could send gifts to all of my friends, but that's not possible. :(
So if you need something plz. send me a PM or tag me and i will send what you need:)
Fuel(20) is still needed for Aztec and the Voyage, Voyage Mission. Drops are terrible:eek:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I am back!!!
Javi's fuel is reopened and the fuel was just distributed.

Thank you for all the gifts sent during my absence. I will return them in the best way, withinn the 20 limitation.
At the moment, I am flying to Sacramento, I have enough add. radar and hopefully enough fuel.
I started my next lauch, so if somebody want to be second, he is welcome... I still need 800 points.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ako4ztq
Username
robotrobot
Thanks for the visits and gift folks. I do my best at returning gifts ASAP but unfortunately there's a daily limit of 20 outgoing gift - aaargh GI :confused:. JK ill send em on the next reset.

signature is updated! have a great weekend! :cool:

cheers robot^2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hi vakuu, thanks for the packing machine. Can you send me two additional within the next days?
I'll Keep a look to your signature for the gifts into your direction. Or do you prefere something Special?

Thanks in advance
Toertchen :)

Hi Toertchen
I will send you 2 more Packing Machine, no problem.
Just check my signature for resend gift :)

Top Bottom