Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 23rd August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hello my friends
Please see my sig :
- for lp87 : video wall, goal posts
- for lpey87 : drill machine, manuals, white board, weather board

Thanks a lot

@Lukasz : invit accepted by lp87, invit sent from lpey87.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abinod4
Username
SE2810
Hi lp87. Just sent you requests to both games. Is there any chance you are able to send me a couple hull parts from your lpey87 game?
I have got some goal posts I can send to your lp87 game. Please let me know if anything else from my list would be helpful to you.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 113
Hearts: 8
Good Friday everybody.Thanks to all for gifts you send to me.I will send my gifts afternoon today, returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature. I need some altimeters , fuel and Jumbo flight items . @Hotdog I send neighbors invitation to you please accept if you interested.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
abinod4 : added you, and sent you 2 hull parts. would be kind if you can send goal posts and chocolate candies to lp87.
sergeant : thanks for weather board, but you sent it to lp87, and lpey87 needs it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abinod4
Username
SE2810
abinod4 : added you, and sent you 2 hull parts. would be kind if you can send goal posts and chocolate candies to lp87.
sergeant : thanks for weather board, but you sent it to lp87, and lpey87 needs it
Goal posts sent to lp87 and bracelet sent to lpey87. Will send chocolate candies to lp87 tomorrow.

For some reason I received 2x lining plates? I can't even see these on your lists? Very strange! If you could try from your lpey87 game again tomorrow I would be grateful. :)
Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant

Hi . Sorry for mix up :oops:, but it is funny , because I have lpey87 in friends list ,but not a lp87 :confused:? According to gifts list , last gift from lpey87-drill was Wide-angle Binoculars , it is right ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
aavjlz9
Username
Ivy
Hi. Please check the signature.

Those who added me as neighbour, please do drop me a message who you are, so that I will know what items you would wish to be send from me.

Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3ahu91
Username
Polar
Gifts sent:​
@GT city 3 - spare wire​
@Doune - spare wire​
@Ivy - flight catering​
Can send more gifts today so add me if you need something.​
Username/Friend Code: a3ahu91
Items Required: Assembly robot x3, Spaceship launcher console, Communication antenna

Items You Can Send: Passengers (5),Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpitglass, Welder, Great Shots, Landinglamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passsengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, optical system, Additional Radar, White-Gold Bracelet, Ampèremeter, Spare Wire, Lasercutter, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing machine, Navigation Module, city model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Deicer, Air vent filter, Mayor’s portrait

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
abinod4 : strange, i really sent you 2 hull parts.
Will try later (no wifi till sunday).

sergeant : strange too ! lpey87 is me, but i don't think i've sent you binoculars... Sent you an invit from lp87, please accept...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated! I would appreciate Fuel (20) if you can send, thanks!

vakuu: I didn't receive the Fuel (20) you said you sent today.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Pakman, thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
idnlgeah: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Disposable Shampoo.
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
Polar: thanks for the Robotic Lawnmower, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine and Spare Wire, sent Spare Wire to your Jpjpjp2 game.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose to your PG2 game.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, Oscillating Beacon and Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire to your Gt city 3 game.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Québec: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Hose.
Doune: thanks for the Robotic Lawnmower, sent you Fuel (20).
Lukasz: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ai67x8
Username
ShoNuffHarlem
DAILY PLAYER

I am Shonuffharlem friend code: ai671x8
ANDROID Level 32
PRIVATE MESSAGE me after your add me and we'll start trading on a daily basis!

I have (ask me if you are desperate for something and don't see it on this list, inventory constantly changing):
Passangers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (10), Spare Wire (I have lots of this), Additional Radar - some big Passenger batches as well for rare items. Have lots of repair parts too if you need like Jet Engine and Landing Gear.
For lower level people I have lots of Fuel Supply, Light Engine, Paint, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Generator, Slide Rule, Projector, Guestbook, Copy Machine, Server Rack, Air Conditioner, COMPUTER, POS Terminal Imprinter, Glass Display Case, ATM.

I need: Bath Towel (3), Disposable Shampoo (4), All inclusive Bracelet (1),
Great Shots, Albumn, Smoke Detector, Video Wall (4), Assembly Robot (2), Spacheship Engine (4), Laser Level (4), Robot Tester (4), everything for Fuel Station 3 (Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Transmitter)

Just keep PMing me and we'll do some trades!
(Updated 8/23/13(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hi everyone,

Gifts was sent to:

Fuel (20):
Lukasz
vayka1 (noya12)
lkoo
nsari (sari)
Suresh
Bali Hi (Bali2)
Kitty (Kitty)
Long
Pakman (Pakman)
LAX
Lebiegas (Lebiegas)
Scud
TSharper
Gt city (Gt city3)
robot_robot
syapik

Other gifts:
al862 - Bath Towel
Toertchen - Packing Machine
Rob W - Filled Candies
Zanda - Optical System

Thanks for all your gifts :)
Please check my signature - I really need Drill Machine
If I missed some request - let me know
Hi everyone,

Gifts was sent to:

Fuel (20):
Lukasz
vayka1 (noya12)
lkoo
nsari (sari)
Suresh
Bali Hi (Bali2)
Kitty (Kitty)
Long
Pakman (Pakman)
LAX
Lebiegas (Lebiegas)
Scud
TSharper
Gt city (Gt city3)
robot_robot
syapik

Other gifts:
al862 - Bath Towel
Toertchen - Packing Machine
Rob W - Filled Candies
Zanda - Optical System

Thanks for all your gifts :)
Please check my signature - I really need Drill Machine
If I missed some request - let me know
vakuu It is strane that I didn't received fuel 20 from you.

Top Bottom