Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 19th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have been gifting merrily for the last few weeks to various neighbors to see who gets anything. I though I was holding on to a few neighbors but they are drying up. My son started the game on his phone and I am not recieving gifts from that, that were sent. I wait the next update before the next moan at GI neil

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Hi all!
Sorry for the lack of comms over the last few days... Decided to make the most of the glorious weather we have in the UK at the mo so went away for a few days. Have tried to quickly send/return gifts when possible so apologies if they were not on your 'need' list- will be back on top of it tomorrow!

I didn't even start the quest and I assume its now over? I hope I didn't miss out on anything too good?!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Hi
Please see updated sig list...
Cheers,
Az
Just tried to send you a cash counter from my 0707 game and you weren't there? Have I accidentally pressed delete?? It's coming up with the good old 'wrong promo code' msg. Can you try from your end? Will try and send again once received.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yes, the gifting bug continues to linger. I can send a gift from Waverly huff to Waverlyhuff2 but not the other way around. Does anyone know if returning gifts works better than sending gifts directly?
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Yes, the gifting bug continues to linger. I can send a gift from Waverly huff to Waverlyhuff2 but not the other way around. Does anyone know if returning gifts works better than sending gifts directly?
Cheers,
Tom
Tom I wish I had an answer it all seems very random. There is no pattern my son started the game so I thought I would get some gifts. It lasted one day. It seems as if you can send I gift then that's it. I only have 3 neighbours I get gifts from regularly Happy Helen Rsorour billsnj I send 20 gifts each day and I am not sure who gets them this includes both of your games and I have sent to all neighbours over the last few days. They seem to be getting nothing. It is spoiling the game Mrstepot Brexter Ianda11 Arne Simp1710 all neighbours Neil

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Tom I wish I had an answer it all seems very random. There is no pattern my son started the game so I thought I would get some gifts. It lasted one day. It seems as if you can send I gift then that's it. I only have 3 neighbours I get gifts from regularly Happy Helen Rsorour billsnj I send 20 gifts each day and I am not sure who gets them this includes both of your games and I have sent to all neighbours over the last few days. They seem to be getting nothing. It is spoiling the game Mrstepot Brexter Ianda11 Arne Simp1710 all neighbours Neil
Hi Neil

I wonder what would happen if you didn't send gifts for a few days?

I was thinking when that message sometimes comes up on launches "time travellers and cheaters etc "
which then times you out of the launch for a period?

Has anyone who has lost the gift of gifting got it back?

Can you join launches too?

Helen :(

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Neil

I was thinking when that message sometimes comes up on launches "time travellers and cheaters etc "

I just sent you Gyroscopes from Waverly huff and Waverlyhuff2. Please let me know if you receive them.
Cheers,
Tom

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
It certainly is a frustrating bug! Unfortunately I haven't received any gifts from your game but appreciate that you have tried! It's disheartening to think that gifts are not received- you never know who to send to and who not :(
I have just sent you flight catering from my 1710 game, please let me know if it reaches you. I've also sent you a neighbour request from my 0707 game so I can at least try and send you something from that game if the other isn't working.
In the mean time please send any gifts you were planning to send to me to someone else who can benefit from them :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Neil ellor Happy Helen greensmith Re spoiling the game. bottom line GI Simply doesn't give a CRAP. Look how long we suffered with "usernames" ! It went on for more than 6 months. They((GI) are talking in tons on money every month. Just look and see how many games they gave going right now!!! So when they get around to fixing the Gifting issue will be when they want to!!! THAT'S IT!!! To all my great neighbors that I have been sending gifts to for the past 3 weeks without any in return - Bill is your neighbor and friend!!! I will contine to send you gifts everyday until GI gets off their ASS!!!! Bill

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I received a note from our dear friend Kate and she told me that the only way to fix the gifting/launch issue is to re-install my game. Has anyone ever done this before? I am soooo nervous to try it. I told Kate that many of my neighbors are having the same issues and it isn't just my game. Her reply:

Kate Melnikova, Jul 19 11:02 (MSK):
All cases are individual. If your friends have any difficulties with the game, they should contact us personally.
As for your game, as it was mentioned, the best way out of this situation is to reinstall the application.

We will restore your game progress if you provide us with the necessary information.

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team

I am so frustrated that I can't send gifts to all my neighbors who have been faithfully sending gifts even though they don't receive any in return from me. But this solution seems extreme.
Can anyone give me some advice?
Becky

billsnj Pakman greensmith Rsorour Gt city Uncle Mans Neil ellor GamingSwiftie TheDarkside Simp1710 pwcmvj Az1 Jahuno. Ianda11 Steve Scoob1964 LAX Puppy Chou CNX88 Scott Colin Chew

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I wouldn't trust them. I'd at least wait until the next update and see if they fix the bug.

I had a ton of emails with GI when I wondered why one game could get Hotel items by going to Cyprus, but another one couldn't. The response from GI was "This is a social game, you need to get neighbors to gift you the right items." Which is awesome since there is no in-game way of asking for items and, thanks to people here, it is because of visiting someone else's hotel, it goes away and is NOTHING to do with being social.

They also tried to send me 2 codes neither of which worked. must_dash is having a big problem with them right now and this "we can give you a code" theory. I know codes have worked for others, but I'd personally recommend waiting.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I wouldn't trust them. I'd at least wait until the next update and see if they fix the bug.

I had a ton of emails with GI when I wondered why one game could get Hotel items by going to Cyprus, but another one couldn't. The response from GI was "This is a social game, you need to get neighbors to gift you the right items." Which is awesome since there is no in-game way of asking for items and, thanks to people here, it is because of visiting someone else's hotel, it goes away and is NOTHING to do with being social.

They also tried to send me 2 codes neither of which worked. must_dash is having a big problem with them right now and this "we can give you a code" theory. I know codes have worked for others, but I'd personally recommend waiting.
Uncle Mans, if you still need shampoo, it is giftable at the moment :). Just let me know..... Can finish my third hotel this evening:)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Hi Neil

Helen I think I will stop gifting for a few days, can't see launches but receiving gifts from both of you games thanks Neil

Top Bottom