Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 19th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
I sent gift today, 2XX gifts receiced over 1 week. Thanks all. I will return required items to them.
I need SLC for mission, please send to me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
melony Thank you so much for the album. I can open my travel agency that I have wanted to open for a while now.

I saw in your signature that you needed a cash counter. I sent one, so I am hoping you still need it.

Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much to everyone for their gifts.

PG2 need all the help possible to complete the new mission control center and Cosmic Fuel Station.

Especially: Communication Antena, Launch Console, Solar Cell, and Tester Robot.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4525w9
Username
cakepig
Hi everyone!
I'm still building my Mission Control Centre 2 although I already have the Launch pad 2, 2x Aviation museums and a Research lab.
tdv, unfortunately I haven't got the Spaceship Launch Console. Maybe you can try sending it again today? Thanks in advance!
Please see my signature for items needed and can be sent.
Happy flying!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anjejev
Username
JAKEL2
hello every1 sorry been a bit busy lately with work am back with a new game actually is old game but need to add you all again. new name JAKEL2 and code is anjejev please add me will help you out. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
tdv Thank you very much for your quick and effective response. I appreciate your invaluable help.

I always try to return all gifts. Please excuse me if by any chance it is not.
On occasion, I have problems with my 3G connection.

Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Aircraft Tires, Passenger Seats, Fuel (20) you sent, appreciate all your help as always!!
BrakeTown: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
sgabor: thanks for the Fuel (3), I prefer other items listed in my signature instead of Fuel (3), sent you Fuel Additives.
Kitty: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Landing Lamp.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, sent you Oscillating Beacon, will check your post again later.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
86Stalker: thanks for the Communication Antenna but I don't need it, I already completed the mission many days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
melony: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Jet Engine.
perezgreg: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Communication Antenna to your PG2 account.
al862: thanks for Jet Engine, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Fuel (3), I prefer other items listed in my signature instead of Fuel (3), sent you Archive Box.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
pienicki: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Cockpit Glass.
Doune: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Archive Box.
mandeer: thanks for the Landing Lamp but I don't need it, I sent you Landing Lamp yesterday because you asked for that, please do not wate your limited gift resource.
Cicignon: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Fuel (3), I prefer other items listed in my signature instead of Fuel (3), sent you Flight Catering.
Friso: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
stevel2606, thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi everyone!
I'm still building my Mission Control Centre 2 although I already have the Launch pad 2, 2x Aviation museums and a Research lab.
tdv, unfortunately I haven't got the Spaceship Launch Console. Maybe you can try sending it again today? Thanks in advance!
Please see my signature for items needed and can be sent.
Happy flying!
Let me know if they came though now... also just make sure you can see me in your neighbour list and not in the waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom