Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 18th October 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Rsorour,
No apologies necessary. Family first.
The latest update was a minor one. It changed the look of a few buildings and added a spaceship destination page to the hangars. You can now three-star each of the two spaceship flights. For 100 flights each. Not retroactive. They promise a "special reward" for those who become Expert. Not a big motivator since 200 spaceship flights would normally take around 400 days and a lot of pricey fuel.
I think everyone is spending less time on AC. It appears that the continuing bugs are starting to wear a lot of people -- including me -- down. I also play The Simpsons Tapped Out and Dragonvale and they seem to be able to keep the games fresh, exciting and bug-free.
Cheers,
Tom

I agree. The bugs, the bannings, the inconsistent GI policies make me want to play the game less and less and less. Perhaps when they treat iOS players the same as Android, I'd feel better. Heck, now Duke is unavailable, but all Android players were unbanned.

So, all they are doing is forcing me to play other games and you can bet they aren't GI games.

greensmith - I took an educated guess on your Simpsons game name and sent you an invite.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Quick Update ..... My sincere apologies for falling behind on gifting the past few days...I have been and currently doing day and graveyard shifts helping with the care for my 3 day old daughter. As you have noticed, i have been returning gifts as i could not find the time to track signatures. So If you need any particular item, send it my way and i will send back. I have updated to the latest version but no quests to the best of my knowledge (please correct me if im wrong) as i am spending less time on AC.
Cheers!!!

CONGRATS! Don't worry about AC!!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Thanks:) !! I know i sounded like i was stuck with a job i despise...I didnt mean to word in this manner.. blame it on sleep deprivation !! I am absolutely enjoying every ounce of her, while my other 5 year old feeling that the 'daddy's little girl' bond is being threatened.
Congratulations Rsorour!! Lovely news :)
We had the whole jealousy phase with my little girl... Soon passes! she'll be smothering her with kisses and cuddles and won't remember life without her before you know it!

Top Bottom