Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS forum bug... or user stupidity?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have used this forum on several devices and different browsers and operating systems. Whenever I tap/click on a page to read recently, it always loads and defaults to the bottom of the page instead of the first unread post. Is this a forum issue or something I've stuffed up in my settings?(n)
@Dave Can you check this, please?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have a minor issue as well. I use Chrome 95% of the time but since last week, I couldn't log in to the forum using Chrome. It keeps telling me something about cookies. I am not that savvy to figure it out and I do not have the time to do so. I am using Internet Explorer right now. Not a big deal, just annoying.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I have used this forum on several devices and different browsers and operating systems. Whenever I tap/click on a page to read recently, it always loads and defaults to the bottom of the page instead of the first unread post. Is this a forum issue or something I've stuffed up in my settings?(n)
My Winter is your Summer, My top of page is your bottom of page...:p

Top Bottom