Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flying my first space maps - advice please

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
Hi all! Just wondered what advice anybody would give regarding flying space maps, the green ones to start.

I have a lot of fuel in the warehouse and as gifts, same with PAX. I’m currently collecting my landing lamps and will start when at 100.

I believe the best strategy is to activate a map and then fly one owl to it, speeding up with fuel, until I’ve completed the collection three times and earned the building? If I do this for all five maps I’ll get three QLs and the emergency spaceport? Or should I just keep flying the one map until time is up/I’m out of fuel?

Also which, if any, bonuses would you recommend using? I was thinking of just using spyglass.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Don't worry about messing up your strategy on space maps. The maps are easy to get if you don't do that well. Fine tune your strategy on space maps so you can optimize the adventure destination maps when you start those.

Spy glass only would be a suitable bonus and it is how i do it.

Are your goals to get the emergency spaceport, a lot of quantum leaps, or 3 stars, or a combination? Do you want 1 QL as soon as possible or a handful all at once at a later date? Your answers will determine how you do it.

It isn't possible to mess up on space maps because they are so easy to get. Adventure maps are a different story.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The emergency spaceport isn't that great. It only produces coins rather than collectibles. So your goal should be the QLs rather than the buildings.

I fly 5-6 owls with a vintage weathervane and bonuses like spyglass. I start with the map I have the least of and go for 18 collections. I only speed up the last plane and let the others come in on their own time - which is faster than 6 hours because of the spyglass and speed ups. Once I have 18 of everything - which should take long if you have spyglass, golden dice, and maybe even sky captain - I activate another map - one I have lots of and fly until I have 15ish of everything.

Another day I do the same thing - start with a map I haven't flow yet but don't have a lot of. Once I have 18 of everything, I activate another map - one that I have more of. Took me two days to get 18 or more of everything.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi all! Just wondered what advice anybody would give regarding flying space maps, the green ones to start.

I have a lot of fuel in the warehouse and as gifts, same with PAX. I’m currently collecting my landing lamps and will start when at 100.

I believe the best strategy is to activate a map and then fly one owl to it, speeding up with fuel, until I’ve completed the collection three times and earned the building? If I do this for all five maps I’ll get three QLs and the emergency spaceport? Or should I just keep flying the one map until time is up/I’m out of fuel?

Also which, if any, bonuses would you recommend using? I was thinking of just using spyglass.
The more bonuses you use, the more collections you’ll get.
You’ve got Spy Glass, Sky Capt, Dice and Golden dice that boost drops.
Once you have 100 landing lamps in storage, you can save more in your gift que for upto 7 days.

Personally I instant return all. Others will instant return one and leave all others slow. Personally I feel as though drops are worse instant returning 1 at a time - I’d do at least 2, typically I do 5 of a given plane. No data to back this up, it’s gut feeling/personal preference. Leaving all but one slow will use/waste least fuel.

Work out if you have enough fuel. 17 to send, 34 to return = 51 total.
Assuming 100 lamps, 5,100 fuel needed....

I’d do one map at a time.

I’d expect 3-24 ish collections depending on if you use a bonus/how many you use.
I’d suggest bonuses are harder to get than fuel, so perhaps it’s worth sacrificing drop rate and saving the bonuses for something harder. The maps are fairly easy to come by too.

Top Bottom