Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

First Halloween

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Hi!
This is my first Halloween playing AC and I'd love it if someone could explain to me how this works, specifically:
-All flights now require an expensive map from Duke Crooker ( how convenient he's here).
-To land ghost planes or banish wraiths, it's necessary or recommended to spend airport cash on special items.
-Everybody has Leyden jars, but needs aerosol; why and for what?

In short, the entire event feels like it is meant to shake loose as much money as possible from players, with no clear reward (and won't the ghostly portal seal itself when the event is over in two weeks?) Is there a way to participate without hard-earned reserves being hijacked? Am I looking at two weeks of mostly grounded planes? And what does one do with the Leyden jars and much-coveted aerosol?
I was around for Easter and St. Pat's, so the novel destinations and white phantoms are familiar, but this event seems pricey.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
For special destinations you will have to buy maps. You don't need special maps to fly to halloween destinations.

Leyden jars to banish ghosts and aerosols to banish wraiths can be gifted by your neighbors. No need to buy them unless you're desperate or in a hurry.

You need to complete the 'warlocks collection' to get soul nets to increase the number of wraiths appearing in your city.

You need a crystal ball to land ghost planes (complete the 'abnormal activity collection' to get soul nets).

Top Bottom