Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS F20 issue

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03gm4u1f
Username
-Sayuri-
Folks,

I have issue with my F20 received as gifts from Neighbours. I accept gifts and than i dont have that fuel in my inventory. It happens only with F20 fuel gifts :) Am i just beeing stupid and doing smtg wrong or this is a bug... :unsure:
iOS player ...

Folks,

I have issue with my F20 received as gifts from Neighbours. I accept gifts and than i dont have that fuel in my inventory. It happens only with F20 fuel gifts :) Am i just beeing stupid and doing smtg wrong or this is a bug... :unsure:
iOS player ...
Yes its a bug.
You have to click for each gift (take) and it will go to the fuel bar dont click collect all.

Folks,

iOS player ...

This is not a bug, since the 7.0 update all F20 received as gifts from neighbours goes straight to the fuel bar once collected and not to the inventory (Fuel received from collections or Space flights will still go to your inventory).

This is not a bug, since the 7.0 update all F20 received as gifts from neighbours goes straight to the fuel bar once collected and not to the inventory (Fuel received from collections or Space flights will still go to your inventory).
Agree with you that (Fuel received from collections or Space flights will still go to your inventory).
But if you collect all gift by taking all the fuel gifts not go to the fuel bar this happen with many players maybe in your game work fine but for me no i have to collect each gift one by one.

Top Bottom