Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Exciting opportunity to join a growing alliance

Spots have opened up to join the Constellation Alliance level 10 alliance~ this is a growing alliance that has previously been in the top 100 ~ as our player grow they have moved on to top 20 alliances.

we are looking for players flying around 20,000 pax per week that are keen to grow their cities. We communicate via FB messenger and can offer daily gifts and support and advice for your city, launch help and QL parties

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yup. It’s a shame as not everyone is ready to join the Top 20 or even top 100 and these smaller alliances allow them to build up their game
Well I think the top 20 is now the "new top 100" to be honest...at least when it comes to recruitment. Alliances lv 21 to 100 are very cutthroat in terms of pax requirements....especially as you approach top 50....and the requirements are growing by the week. It puts those alliances in a squeeze, as the top 20s already have maxed out the alliance level and have enough top performers to keep them in their positions. Most good players are thinking "I can fly 100k pax....why would I go for a 50th rank alliance when a 15th rank alliance has the same requirement from pax?"...so they wait for a top 20 spot to open up and put their efforts there to reap better rewards. I cant blame them for that.

Happyplace

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Happyplace
Spots have opened up to join the Constellation Alliance level 10 alliance~ this is a growing alliance that has previously been in the top 100 ~ as our player grow they have moved on to top 20 alliances.

we are looking for players flying around 20,000 pax per week that are keen to grow their cities. We communicate via FB messenger and can offer daily gifts and support and advice for your city, launch help and QL partiesi
Well I think the top 20 is now the "new top 100" to be honest...at least when it comes to recruitment. Alliances lv 21 to 100 are very cutthroat in terms of pax requirements....especially as you approach top 50....and the requirements are growing by the week. It puts those alliances in a squeeze, as the top 20s already have maxed out the alliance level and have enough top performers to keep them in their positions. Most good players are thinking "I can fly 100k pax....why would I go for a 50th rank alliance when a 15th rank alliance has the same requirement from pax?"...so they wait for a top 20 spot to open up and put their efforts there to reap better rewards. I cant blame them for that.
What’s the most exciting thing you can do today? It’s to join the Constellation level 10 alliance
I would be interested to join , if there is still space

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I think only the top 20 alliances are getting filled quickly. The rest seem to be in a bit of a drought 🤷🏿‍♂️
To be honest, we aren’t getting much interest as a top 20. I think there just aren’t as many people playing these days. And not just the serious players, but the more casual ones too. All the changes seem to make play more and more challenging to the point where it becomes more of a chore than a challenge. The two biggest being the 100 limit and the inability to store fuel gifts in the warehouse. Its becoming more of an inventory management game than anything else. 😔

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
To be honest, we aren’t getting much interest as a top 20. I think there just aren’t as many people playing these days. And not just the serious players, but the more casual ones too. All the changes seem to make play more and more challenging to the point where it becomes more of a chore than a challenge. The two biggest being the 100 limit and the inability to store fuel gifts in the warehouse. Its becoming more of an inventory management game than anything else. 😔
I'm surprised hearing that, as I often check which threads seem to get the most action. More often than not, the alliances that usually get a recruit or two are those in the top 20, so I think we are both right. The top 20s seemed to be more favored (as you can get 3 maps instead of 2 or 1), but yes the overall recruitment has definitely gone down as more and more people are leaving the game. A couple years ago, I had two people waiting for a spot to open up in my alliance. Nowadays, I have two spots open, and been struggling for weeks to get them filled. I'm trying not to get too into it on this thread, as it is a recruitment for @bridogg (my apologies 😅), but basically this appears to be the current situation:
1) Plenty of alliances, but not enough players willing to commit to them
2) The few players willing to commit are no longer satisfied with just top 100...they want to get in as high as possible, and it appears top 20 is the sweet spot.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Good day Mr Bridogg72 I joined an alliance group but since I've joined I'm the only one flying and locking forward to open to goals and of course achieving coins etc 😀😉. Need some advice on this please do I or can I leave the alliance group joining one that you can recommend as I'm only my first week, and will I lose all those fights I did or do I just stay continuing the goal of my alliance I'm in.

Good day Mr Bridogg72 I joined an alliance group but since I've joined I'm the only one flying and locking forward to open to goals and of course achieving coins etc 😀😉. Need some advice on this please do I or can I leave the alliance group joining one that you can recommend as I'm only my first week, and will I lose all those fights I did or do I just stay continuing the goal of my alliance I'm in.
Yes you can leave the alliance from the alliance home tab. You won’t lose anything if nooone is flying. I am sure constellation will be happy let’s a growing alliance that will allow your game to develop

I'm surprised hearing that, as I often check which threads seem to get the most action. More often than not, the alliances that usually get a recruit or two are those in the top 20, so I think we are both right. The top 20s seemed to be more favored (as you can get 3 maps instead of 2 or 1), but yes the overall recruitment has definitely gone down as more and more people are leaving the game. A couple years ago, I had two people waiting for a spot to open up in my alliance. Nowadays, I have two spots open, and been struggling for weeks to get them filled. I'm trying not to get too into it on this thread, as it is a recruitment for @bridogg (my apologies 😅), but basically this appears to be the current situation:
1) Plenty of alliances, but not enough players willing to commit to them
2) The few players willing to commit are no longer satisfied with just top 100...they want to get in as high as possible, and it appears top 20 is the sweet spot.
Agree with all that is being said. But have a couple of observation. I have been it two serious alliances. - the one I am recruiting for and my current top 20. In both there has been a high level of loyalty and group togetherness which is really impressive. Second point is higher level players will naturally look to top 20; difficulty is so will 50k pax players. Not everyone is ready to play for Real Madrid, lower level players need to learn more about the game in feeder alliances. AC is a game of patience but with Alliances people want to be in that league

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Navigata07 @Bridogg72 another thing that I am seeing is since making alliance is free compared to earlier, now people seem to just make their own alliance and play as they want. It’s easier. Being in top alliance, you need to commit a certain pax numbers. And the 100-limit doesn’t help as sometimes the micromanagement is becoming too much of a hassle.

We lost a couple great players because the game is not fun anymore for them. Also I know a former alliance member said the game is crashing too much that she also quit the alliance.

Most newer players chase the platinum chest from events. Maybe they’re not yet aware of S3 planes.

I imagine trying to recruit to top 100 alliance is harder as recruiting for top 20 is really not easy either.

Last edited:
Agree with all that is being said. But have a couple of observation. I have been it two serious alliances. - the one I am recruiting for and my current top 20. In both there has been a high level of loyalty and group togetherness which is really impressive. Second point is higher level players will naturally look to top 20; difficulty is so will 50k pax players. Not everyone is ready to play for Real Madrid, lower level players need to learn more about the game in feeder alliances. AC is a game of patience but with Alliances people want to be in that league
Agree, but often 50-70k manage to run along in big alliances, but they HAVE to develop or it helps no one. My experience. But if you remove them... who do you replace with. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. It’s certainly more and more complicated. To be clear I LOVE ❤️ my fliers in my main alliance. Regardless of their level. We are not a pax hunting head down, bugger the rest of the world group. We are a supportive, sharing teaching group. That I love. The day we stop doing that is the day I join Harold!🤣

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 @Bridogg72 another thing that I am seeing is since making alliance is free compared to earlier, now people seem to just make their own alliance and play as they want. It’s easier. Being in top alliance, you need to commit a certain pax numbers. And the 100-limit doesn’t help as sometimes the micromanagement is becoming too much of a hassle.

We lost a couple great players because they game is not fun anymore for them. Also I know a former alliance member said the game is crashing too much that she also quit the alliance.

Most newer players chase the platinum chest from events. Maybe they’re not yet aware of S3 planes.

I imagine trying to recruit to top 100 alliance is harder as recruiting for top 20 is really not easy either.
Ideally, we would all love to play as we want without restrictions, but anyone in the top 100 will tell you that pax requirements to maintain it are getting higher by the week, and most people have their lives to worry about vs putting in high pax counts each week. So as Madge said, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. No requirements, and people will slack. Instill requirements, and people will leave or decline joining. Either way, you're falling short of your potential as an alliance

Agree, but often 50-70k manage to run along in big alliances, but they HAVE to develop or it helps no one. My experience. But if you remove them... who do you replace with. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. It’s certainly more and more complicated. To be clear I LOVE ❤️ my fliers in my main alliance. Regardless of their level. We are not a pax hunting head down, bugger the rest of the world group. We are a supportive, sharing teaching group. That I love. The day we stop doing that is the day I join Harold!
Absolutely and i say that as your mediocre alliance member.Think it’s the loyalty is a big thing in alliances. A good alliance has the group cohesion and patience.

Top Bottom