Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Excavations trips

Hi,

After few months on the game and several trips to Ancient Rome, Egypt and Europe, it is rarely to get any chests with maps or even any collections from the other maps trips ? Is it normal ? I have the latest updates... I don't want to lose time and coins on this if it not worth it also I see others complete the collections ? Am I missing something ? Thanks for your advise

Etshk

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
The droprates from escavation/adventure flights are always low, you just have to make a lot of flights to get the maps/items.
To increase the droprates you can use a normal dice for escavations flights and a golden dice for the map flights. But these bonusses are not working as good as they did before, lost some magic a few updates back.
Be sure to send as many flights as you can during one map, using extra fuel, Catalysts or other bonusses. Make a plan/schedule before you start to get the most out of it!

Cheers,
Dick

Top Bottom