Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Erm what happened

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
Screenshot_20170618-190119.png

Lost nearly everything.
Ticket sent.
Anybody else had this happen?
Woke up, sent flights, visited madlen, closed game, had breakfast, opened game to this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Had something similar happen to me twice. It happened when I visited a neighbor and got "stuck" in their city. GI took to long to resolve it and they could not go back far enough to restore my game. I ended up starting over. Hope you have enter luck then I did.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
Dear Jordan,

You have a really outdated game version. It would be nice if you could try and download the new version of the game. Once you've done so, let me know if your concerns are resolved!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

No Mary my game is fully up to date!
Nice try cough 100 limit cough

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
So after going back and forth with Mary this is her response:-
Dear Jordan,

I’m sending you files to restore your game profile.

To receive them, just do the following:
1. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection on your device.
2. Open the game.
3. Don’t tap anywhere until your progress has been restored.

The app on the old device should be deleted after the restore process is finished. Otherwise, different in-game mistakes and blockings of the profile are quite possible.

Sincerely,
Mary

It took 5 days which is 3-4 days too many in my opinion but I got it back without restrictions :facepalm: or anything missing :facepalm:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
I received 5 greenies and a golden dice yesterday. I'm guessing Mary sent some compensation o_O:happy: after asking, well thank you very much(y).

Top Bottom