Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Emergency Parachute - Helicopter

The Mechanical Plant produce these items:
Valve
Pyramid Traffic Cone
Swivel Bearing

Emergency Parachute
Drive
Taile Roto

You need these items to fly with Crossbill Heli as i check in the game but my question is Emergency Parachute for what i use it ? did i miss something ? is there any crash will happen during the flight or bad weather need the Emergency Parachute ?
Please who know the right answer :)
Thanks
crossbill1.jpg

Crossbill2.jpg

Last edited:
The Mechanical Plant produce these items:
Valve
Pyramid Traffic Cone
Swivel Bearing

Emergency Parachute
Drive
Taile Roto

You need these items to fly with Crossbill Heli as i check in the game but my question is Emergency Parachute for what i use it ? did i miss something ? is there any crash will happen during the flight or bad weather need the Emergency Parachute ?
Please who know the right answer :)
Thanks
View attachment 10689
View attachment 10690
Your flight needs change with each flight. Right now I have 2 destinations requiring emergency parachute.

I did 9 flights and not show that requiring emergency parachute (n) thats why i am asking.
Thank you (y)
Right now, on my game, Iguazu Falls, Victoria Falls, and Niagara Falls all require Emergency Parachute. At least you're getting a stash of parachutes built up! :D

I'm doing flights to iguazu Falls right now - I'll make a note of the changing requirements with each flight.

Right now, on my game, Iguazu Falls, Victoria Falls, and Niagara Falls all require Emergency Parachute. At least you're getting a stash of parachutes built up! :D

I'm doing flights to iguazu Falls right now - I'll make a note of the changing requirements with each flight.
Finally its required after i did 30 flights :D;)

I did 9 flights and not show that requiring emergency parachute (n) thats why i am asking.
Thank you (y)
Just sent 3 Crossbills out to Iguazu Falls - first required 2 swivel bearings and 3 emergency parachutes. 2nd required 2 valves, a cone and 3 swivel bearings, 3rd one required 2 parachutes, drive and tail rotor.

Makes it a bit hard to plan for items you might need. :confused::confused::confused:

Just sent 3 Crossbills out to Iguazu Falls - first required 2 swivel bearings and 3 emergency parachutes. 2nd required 2 valves, a cone and 3 swivel bearings, 3rd one required 2 parachutes, drive and tail rotor.

Makes it a bit hard to plan for items you might need. :confused::confused::confused:
true, but the good thing i have a big stock from each item :D only the training flight it is hard i cannot sending because its counting i am afraid to miss landing time and its need fuel 80 unit its too much cannot do it in speed fuel too so when i finish all destinations and they fix the counting i will start doing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom