Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

electricity

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
What is the best solution for electricity? I have a lot of wind turbines, but every time I place a new building I have to buy another turbine. I already sold all my power plants and replaced them for wind turbines, to save space and hopefully money, but I don't know if that was the best solution. I don't like buying a powerfull wind tubine, or solar station, because you have to buy it with greens and I save them for buying an axpansion. But they give much more energy. Is it better to invest in those or not?

Thank you!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
i suggest you buy coal plants. they could be bought for coins and give a higher output.

There is no minimum on the lower level plants but they will take space forcing you to waste greenies and the land that will be unusable for anything else.

eventually you will need to buy a tesla plant which costs greenies to keep building without wasting space or you will end up buying and selling building or warehousing them every time an event comes.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
What is the best solution for electricity? I have a lot of wind turbines, but every time I place a new building I have to buy another turbine. I already sold all my power plants and replaced them for wind turbines, to save space and hopefully money, but I don't know if that was the best solution. I don't like buying a powerfull wind tubine, or solar station, because you have to buy it with greens and I save them for buying an axpansion. But they give much more energy. Is it better to invest in those or not?

Thank you!
I just want to add that : when you have a lot of coins you can buy electricity ( power plants for 100 coins only ) and you can put in your airport city side ( usually we have a lot of space free in this side of city ) ..like that you don't spend greenie and you don't loose space in your city side !if you have a chance come see in my city I have do it

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
I just want to add that : when you have a lot of coins you can buy electricity ( power plants for 100 coins only ) and you can put in your airport city side ( usually we have a lot of space free in this side of city ) ..like that you don't spend greenie and you don't loose space in your city side !if you have a chance come see in my city I have do it

So only power plants and no wind turbines?
I send you a friend request.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
When your land expansion is cheap, then buy coal stations. You can place 4 plants on 1 expansion, that's 240 electricity for 10 greenies on sale (+32k coins, but that's not important). But eventually your expansions will get more and more expensive, so the Tesla plant with 300 electricity for 30 greens (+1/4 of your expansion price) will become the cheapest option.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
little coins, lots of land = power plants.
lots of coins, little land = wind turbines.
When you reach level 20, sell all and build coal stations.

Thank you! Then I will build power plants from now on and I'm not far away from level 20, so then I will buy coal stations!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
friend request accepted. What can you ue of my gift list? Then I will send you that item today. I just visited your city and it looks amazing!
HI Ekenna about the daily gift I can just send you your gift ( in send and return '' way...I have 20 regular neighbours on my dailt gift.
If you choose in your list gift an item you need you can send to me and I will return to you with pleasure !
Take care and have fun !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
HI Ekenna about the daily gift I can just send you your gift ( in send and return '' way...I have 20 regular neighbours on my dailt gift.
If you choose in your list gift an item you need you can send to me and I will return to you with pleasure !
Take care and have fun !
Ok! I send you a copy machine!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I just want to add that : when you have a lot of coins you can buy electricity ( power plants for 100 coins only ) and you can put in your airport city side ( usually we have a lot of space free in this side of city ) ..like that you don't spend greenie and you don't loose space in your city side.
Now who would do that? ;)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Ekenna

Please don't build Coal Stations! (n) Consider the environment! Think of all the children and animals living in your city. Think of all the beautiful trees, clean air and unpolluted water!

Go Green! Build Solar Panels and Wind Turbines! (y):D

...or Go Greenie! Build Powerful Wind Turbines, Solar Power Stations and Tesla Power Plants! (y):greedy::D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom