Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Eastern mission Android

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Uuh I just updated...

And I instantly completed the mission :confused:

Reward:

Its placed on the left edge of my city :)
nofqef.jpg

If someone else can tell whats the mission was??? Thanks!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Aero, Thanks for the warming. I have updated.
4 collections eastereggs, 4 collections farmer market collections and 75 Leafs???
Get sikkels, cut Leafs, feed easterbunnies, get eggs, etc... I think

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero, Thanks for the warming. I have updated.
4 collections eastereggs, 4 collections farmer market collections and 75 Leafs???
Get sikkels, cut Leafs, feed easterbunnies, get eggs, etc... I think

Oh if that are the quests to finish... than yes that's why I finished it allready!

Good thing:
Didnt see any annoying bunny this year haha

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
R u guys on a diff game from me. See no easter eggs.
the eggs drop from the rabbits (very seldom) on your own city or from Rabbit Holes (both on your city and neighbors if they have them).

Otherwise it's just clover patches and bunny rabbits.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
i didnt receive the last updated because i have no internet in my tablet, but can u tell me if there are thing that can be send ?

Uuh I just updated...

And I instantly completed the mission :confused:

This is disappointing. I don't care for the recent trend of repeating missions from last year. I hadn't started playing yet a year ago, but I think those buildings (farmer's market, etc) should be for the people that participated in it last year and new collections could be developed for this year. It shows a lack of creativity and is a bit of a slap in the face to players that have stuck around for over a year.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Is it just me or is this mission virtually impossible for anyone who didn't already have the collections? The leaves and egg collection are fine but how will anyone complete the farmers market collection 4 times? I've got a few farmers markets and that's all I've clicked on when visiting friends the last 2 days (so 70+ clicks) and yet no items have dropped. How am I supposed to get 4 complete collections!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Is it just me or is this mission virtually impossible for anyone who didn't already have the collections? The leaves and egg collection are fine but how will anyone complete the farmers market collection 4 times? I've got a few farmers markets and that's all I've clicked on when visiting friends the last 2 days (so 70+ clicks) and yet no items have dropped. How am I supposed to get 4 complete collections!!
It's impossible. I have 6 FM's and have had 4 items drop in total. Useless!

Top Bottom