Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duke Crocker!!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Well, the guy sells 99 greens worth of mystery buildings for 65. Sure as hell he ain't legit.
Dictionary tells me: crooked - dishonest, illegal.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Just a tips guys...I suggest to all the players to buy a maps for New world ( 2,000 coins each) At each time Crooker arrive you can buy 10 maps ,you are better to buy 10 maps each time because you will have to do 400 flights to New World and each flight need a map....So better to previous and accumulate the maps of New World

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Just a tips guys...I suggest to all the players to buy a maps for New world ( 2,000 coins each) At each time Crooker arrive you can buy 10 maps ,you are better to buy 10 maps each time because you will have to do 400 flights to New World and each flight need a map....So better to previous and accumulate the maps of New World
I'm buying all those maps each time Crooker visits. End up blowing all my money on them each time and not being able to save up for Runway6... :LOL:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
yeah but he's worth it, when you buy powerful explosive bolts and main stableizers, cost less greenies
I've spent quite an amount of real money on Crooker's goods in the past. In hindsight, all those items available for greenies are way overpriced and just not worthed. Neighbour visits and Space Launches are the way to go...

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I bought the Streetball Court (I reeeeally wanted it :D and I got it with a cool story:cool:) with 15 (10+5) greenies for $5 or €4,5 (part of the Mystery City Square deal).
That's a 2 dollar PEB (or 1,8 euros) with Crooker's discount!
Agreed, you can get your greenies cheaper with the 300% deal. But seeing the amount of launches each week, it get's really expensive really fast...

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Why don't ya just call him Puke Crocker , or perhaps Crock of Crap . or maybe Crocker the Cracker , Thats what I do . I knocked out a couple of teeth on his Stupid Air Ship with my Sweets Factory smoke stack . Hee Hee Hee ! Puke Crock of Crap & his Buck Tooth Air Ship . Mud Shark ! ! !

Top Bottom