Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Don't let your kid play

So my son has been landing guest planes on my wife's phone for a few days so I figure he might as well do mine as well. I had 200k coins saved up for a level 5 runway and some other things, and while he is messing around he buys the next expansion for 200k coins, and places it to the right of the airport. He didn't even get me a chunk of land south or north of the airport so if a runway is longer I have room. Basically a complete waste of an expansion, and now the next expansion will cost even more. To make matters worse, while I was shuffling stuff around to see if I could place stuff better with this new area, I accidentally sold one of the free windmills that normally cost 6 bucks. So now I have to replace that or build a coal plant or something to get the juice back.

Should be an omen for me to just quit the game since I can't update to the friends/gifts versions anyway.

thorozar' pid='371' dateline='1336149003 said:
So my son has been landing guest planes on my wife's phone for a few days so I figure he might as well do mine as well. I had 200k coins saved up for a level 5 runway and some other things, and while he is messing around he buys the next expansion for 200k coins, and places it to the right of the airport. He didn't even get me a chunk of land south or north of the airport so if a runway is longer I have room. Basically a complete waste of an expansion, and now the next expansion will cost even more. To make matters worse, while I was shuffling stuff around to see if I could place stuff better with this new area, I accidentally sold one of the free windmills that normally cost 6 bucks. So now I have to replace that or build a coal plant or something to get the juice back.

Should be an omen for me to just quit the game since I can't update to the friends/gifts versions anyway.

Have you tried rotating the runways? You are able to move buildings around and you are also able to rotate them. Maybe that helps you a little bit?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Have you tried rotating the runways? You are able to move buildings around and you are also able to rotate them. Maybe that helps you a little bit?

Can you rotate runways? Dont think ive ever had room in the other direction for it to let me try so cant tell, and every other building I've ever had has been square so rotation makes no difference to the actual squares used so cant use that as a guide.

Top Bottom