Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Does GI reset event collections when an event repeats?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
Say current event only requires 5 collections, but I got 10. Will GI reset the count to 0 when the event comes back? This is my first year to play the game so I don't have the experience yet. But if GI does not clear, does it mean that I can finish next event much easier or even automatically? I guess items like flight jets or universities will be kept. But not sure about collections.

No, they do not reset them. Next time around you’ll find that, maybe for the first few collections or even all five, you might only need one item to finish the collection off. Lab flasks (and all recent events have had this concept introduced) are only usable during the event and are wiped when the event ends but anything else you collect along the way is kept. Many longer term players, who don’t have a lot of room, will warehouse the buildings (Universities) at the end of the event and store them until the event comes around again. Nearly every event is 90% easier the second time around.

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Say current event only requires 5 collections, but I got 10. Will GI reset the count to 0 when the event comes back? This is my first year to play the game so I don't have the experience yet. But if GI does not clear, does it mean that I can finish next event much easier or even automatically? I guess items like flight jets or universities will be kept. But not sure about collections.
Collections will be kept. I don't know how it works if you have all Collections with begin of the Event.

Top Bottom